Search results

1. 1

Briggs 5hp crankshafts

Here's your picture. The bottom one is the new crank. My phone died so I had to answer on my computer. Hope it's good enough for you.
  2. 1

Briggs 5hp crankshafts

So I compared the old crankshaft to the one I bought online. I realized the new crankshaft is longer than the old one. I'm replacing the old crank since I can't put a clutch on it.
  3. 1

Briggs 5hp crankshafts

I have to take the crank out of the engine. It is a used crank.
  4. 1

Briggs 5hp crankshafts

130202 1650-01 82091510
  5. 1

Briggs 5hp 130202 crankshaft

Hello, I have been working on a Briggs 5hp engine. It's model number is 130202. I bought a crankshaft with the demensions I needed but I guess it was wrong since the flywheel won't go far back enough on the crankshaft. Does anyone know the right part number for this model with a 3/4 in shaft...
  6. 1

Briggs 130202 Crankshaft

Hello, I have been working on a Briggs 5hp engine. It's model number is 130202. I bought a crankshaft with the demensions I needed but I guess it was wrong since the flywheel won't go far back enough on the crankshaft. Does anyone know the right part number for this model with a 3/4 in shaft...
  7. 1

Briggs 5hp crankshafts