Search results

1. H

Rupp Continental Mini Bike $900.00, located in 53182 (Union Grove, Wi)

Her y’all go.. another sweet little Rupp Continental.. if a new home adopts her-the Missus will be thrilled.. this little guy runs well, needs a rear tire and tube—the rest is up to the new owner as to how far to take it. Nice little machine with great bones for restoration-or good enough to...
  2. H

Looking for Information from Bonanza Experts

Has anyone ever seen/heard of full-chrome Bonanza minibikes set up for Dealers that were fully chromed frames, forks, etc? I'm talking with a seller who claims the unit he has is one of these bikes, missing the Hodaka powerplant unfortunately. To me--the chrome looks questionable as though it...
  3. H

Rupp Continental (1969?) complete survivor in SE wisconsin

I’m offering up this beautiful machine here before I tear into her..she runs, but needs a tuneup and a general going through. I’m giving it two weeks with a starting price of $1200. The only thing I can see is missing is the air filter and I believe the carb has been changed.. this is a really...
  4. H

1950's H.E. Bremer Mfg Mini Scoot score!!

I just acquired this rare little monkey-mobile.. It's a Bremer Mini-Scoot-however it seems to be a lesser seen later model with the Power Products motor and all the extra doo-dads. Also--it's been over restored with chrome and all the pretty stuff.. Needs to be cleaned up and the clutch needs...
  5. H

Original Carl Heald Inc Brochure, Kits By Heald in Antioch, IL $15

Original Kits By Heald, Carl Heald Inc mailer.. Post-marked 11-12-79 to a gentlemen out of Nebraska.. Anyone?? =John
  6. H

Comet Torq-A-Verter TAV30 Clutch Cover NEW

Brand new Comet TAV30 Torq-A-Verter clutch cover. I had bought this a few years ago to replace the busted up one on my Super Bronc---of which I sold both. So, i don't need this anymore. Who needs it? $25 bucks plus shipping to you! -John
  7. H

Super Bronc VT-10 in Antioch, IL $1000

All, I'm putting this project up for sale as I'm trying to finance some home improvement projects and get some things done on some of my four-wheeled projects. Here was my build thread--and if you look at my ad's, you'll see that I've got my other restored VT-8 for sale as well...
  8. H

Super Bronc in Antioch, Illinois $1400

super bronc pictures by hemifalcon - Photobucket Here are all of my pictures.. I'll be taking new ones in a couple days. These pictures are all from when I restored it in 2004. Everything you see that is colored, is powdercoated. Everything shiny is either stainless steel or was rechromed...
  9. H

WTB: Tecumseh HM80 Pull Start / Recoil assembly

I need the plastic part for the recoil assembly, the part that the rope actually winds around.. The edges of mine broke off, and I need another one so I can ride or possibly sell my Super Bronc... -John
  10. H

Heald Super Tryke located in Antioch, Illinois

Here's the Super Tryke I just purchased.. Drove 792miles round trip to pick it up. I just needed the fenders.. It's now in Antioch, Illinois.. I want to get rid of it as you see it.. I don't know what make the engine is, and it's just sitting on the frame, not bolted down, but it turns freely...
  11. H

Super Bronc Front Fender

Need a front fender.. IT doesn't really matter what kinda shape that it's in, but it needs to be straight, and crack/dent free. It'll be getting re-chromed.. My original one with a crack didn't take to welding very well-so I need to get another one. IF you can e-mail me at jparello@yahoo.com...
  12. H

Super Bronc in Arkansas!! (on craigslist)

No, this is not mine, but it came up in a search under 'Heald Super Bronc' in google.. Try it out-for $250, if I was closer, it'd be mine! -John 1970's 10hp Heald Super Bronc Mini Bike Just called and talked to Brian, the owner--it's still available as of 3:45pm on Friday!!! Someone go...
  13. H

Super Bronc Project numero dos-

I bought this super bronc about 3 years ago, and it's just been waiting it's turn patiently.. You can see that it's got all the options prettymuch that these things could come with, and i'm not sure how many of them i'll be putting back on as the project progresses. I'll only put the hitch...
  14. H

Recommended here as a new member!

Hello from Antioch, Illinois.. I just discovered this website today, pretty cool, and I already found a phone number for Heald parts which I lost about 4 years ago at the end of my first Super Bronc build. Anyway, here's my pictures of my Bronc's on my photobucket site, the first link is the...