Search results

1. B

How many 6.5HP Doodle Bugs are out there?

I finished mine last week and it's rides great but I need to remove one more link in the chain to tighten her up.:scooter:
  2. B

Wiring kill switch

Cool! I'll get splicing tonight.:grind:
  3. B

Wiring kill switch

I am done with my clone install and I am wondering what wires to hookup to the kill switch on the handlebar. Is it the two wires coming from the switch on the engine, just splice them up? One ground and the other one.
  4. B

Exhaust

Thanks alot!
  5. B

Exhaust

Alrighty then!:001_9898:
  6. B

Exhaust

I was wondering where to get a exhaust system that exits out the the back of the db30 underneath the seat with a honda clone?:weld:
  7. B

Doodlebug engine question again!

After two days of playing with the stock engine it is off and gone. Getting a honda clone!:thumbsup:
  8. B

New member and Chain question

All of the reading I have done it's a 35#. I can't tell how but i have read a bunch. Getting the honda clone this weekend myself!
  9. B

Doodlebug tire pressure

They the tires are tubeless and I feel that the max 5psi on the side of the tire is way to soft of a ride. I going to pump up to ten and keep going.
  10. B

Doodlebug tire pressure

The bike sticker on the frame says 10psi and the tire says 5psi. I wonder if you can tire a tire that's rated more psi somewhere.
  11. B

Doodlebug tire pressure

I am running 5psi in my tires and they seem alittle soft for me. What are you guys running and can I blow the tires up higher being 250pds. I:drinkup: think 10psi would be good to go.
  12. B

Is this homeaide or factory?

kansas city craiglist I saw that too. I wonder how you would transfer power to the wheels.
  13. B

Doodlebug engine question again!

I have read that the original engine just won't cut it but I was wanting to know if you weight around 250 will it move at all? I can handle going 10-15 for awhile till i get a 6.5 installed. Also I talked to a guy that sells them said I shouldn't bother getting one with my weight because he...
  14. B

Are these worth it?

I,m on my way!
  15. B

Are these worth it?

I found these on my locall craiglist. mini bike 50$ for the pair This is my first mini bike venture and I want to start off right!