Search results

1. Lawdawg

Chain falls off and breaks. Help!

I’ll look into all this stuff, see what would work best and all that. I really appreciate you, you've been incredibly helpful. Thanks!
  2. Lawdawg

The clutch at least is #41 I previously bought a #35 and had to return it because it didn't fit either one. but maybe I get a new sprocket perhaps? The chain I bought is a basic powersports-type roller chain or at least was advertised as such. the chain has only fallen off when I’ve ridden over...
  3. Lawdawg

Sorry for the late response! Although I appreciate your very quick response. Here are the photos, the alignment seems to be alright but I think the chain might be bent slightly from the last time it fell off and broke as it hasnt always been bent. you can see the low clearance between the frame...
  4. Lawdawg

My minibike is an unknown frame as I got it off facebook marketplace but im having a problem with the chain, its a straight chain and it falls off on a few occasions which isnt the issue, what is the issue is that the frame and the wheel are too close so when it falls off, the chain gets eaten...