Search results

1. P

HSSK50-What needs to be done?

I just pulled an HSSK50 from a snow blower. I searched and couldn’t find an answer to my question. what needs to be done to make this motor work on a mini bike? I’m fairly new to this hobby/obsession, so I apologize for my ignorance. thanks in advance. Erik in PA
  2. P

Alexander-Reynolds HELP

I also have an ARCO that I just restored. I tried to find a caliper that fit, but I can tell you the one from old mini bike warehouse would involve cutting the mount to get it to fit. If you can get replacement pucks, that's a better option if that caliper still works. I didn't have a return...
  3. P

"Before and After" pics

Before and after ARCO Colt
  4. P

ARCO Kick Stand

Found! Thanks!
  5. P

ARCO Kick Stand

I'm hoping to find an original kick stand for an ARCO Colt. Even a good picture would help get me started. The frame is already painted and I don't want to weld on it and the bolt on kick stands are ugly. Thanks in advance! Erik in PA
  6. P

ARCO Colt Resto-Mod Build - First Timer

Added a new exhaust today. Put the old seat on and went for a ride. Lots of fun in a little package.
  7. P

Just need to get the seat made.
  8. P

Greetings everyone. Thought I'd share my first build with everyone. I bought the frame at an auction on the 10th of this month for $70. This is my first mini bike and my first restoration project. I decided to keep the original teal color but went with a contrasting cream color for the...
  9. P

ARCO Model Indetification

Thank you very much! It’s getting a Honda 5.5 hp motor that I’ve had laying around.
  10. P

ARCO Model Indetification

Hello all. Just bought this frame at an auction and was hoping someone could identify the model. There is no serial number or model number on it. Thanks in advance for all of your help.