Search results

1. P

Steens feather gas tank sticker (Taco)

Thanks again, these prototypes seem good, even though not printed on rectangles of clear.
  2. P

To offer an update, I moved forward with having the images I already have, scanned and are in the works to be printed. Thank you to those folks that offered help. Unfortunately, I was not able to borrow or purchase a NOS decal to use as a model to replicate.
  3. P

Wanted Steens Feather decal(s)

Actually, it is street tagged, with a NOS license plate from 1971, and does get ridden. Just not ridden off road. Guys that road them off road are true men. Low ground clearance, top heavy and overall just heavy. Hopefully I can get this decal reproduced in the two sizes. Pretty much the...
  4. P

Fair enough and understand. Plan is to have some made. Any chance of you getting a high resolution scan and email it to me? If you are willing to let me borrow one, I can get it back to you after it gets duplicated. Thanks for the reply
  5. P

Steens used a feather logo for certain years, and I am trying to locate a reliable source for one or several. This image of many decals was posted here many years ago, but shows the decal image. The headtube image shows the feather decal also.
  6. P

Any chance of a source for at least one feather decal so I can have some made, or if available from a source, where can I buy some? These are needed for another area Steens participated in. They imported Rickman motorcycles. Trying to get the feather decals so I can complete my 1971 Rickman...
  7. P

Folks, admitting I am new here to this group. Yes back in the 70s I grew up riding pull rope minibikes in the woods and along powerlines in New England. Fast forward and I am searching all over for these Steens Feather style decals for a Rickman motorcycle project. For those unfamiliar...