Search results

1. doodlebugdreamer

total upgrade for doodlebug

i want to get a new doodlebug pretty much, i wanted to get a new transmission, new exhaust, new carbeurator, etc. but i dont want to awitch out my engine, i pretty much want to go faster when im on the road, if you know what i should get, please tell me thanks
  2. doodlebugdreamer

new handlebars for doodlebug

thanks i tried the washers but they didnt help much im just wearing gloves and its working im planning on checking it out this weekend to see what the problem is, but im still taking ideas thanks!
  3. doodlebugdreamer

new handlebars for doodlebug

my doodlebug when im riding the handlebars vibrate, i was wondering if i could put something on them or put new handlebars that would absorb the vibrations?
  4. doodlebugdreamer

Speedometers for mini bikes?

i was thinking about geting the F-20 speedometer from walmart
  5. doodlebugdreamer

Speedometer

do they have big gray and white button on the front?
  6. doodlebugdreamer

speedometer on doodlebug?

i was thinking about the Bell Sports F-20 Bike Computer from walmart
  7. doodlebugdreamer

speedometer on doodlebug?

hey is there anyway to hook up a speedometer on the baja doodlebug.
  8. doodlebugdreamer

is snow good for the doodlebug

i got the baja doodlebug for christmas and i was wondering if its ok to drive it in snow?
  9. doodlebugdreamer

doodlebug engine problem

basically my engine keeps failing when i go to warm it up the video explains it all. but i personally think it is because its really cold out but, just watch and see YouTube - doodlebug prblem
  10. doodlebugdreamer

How to post pictures (Test Area)

how do you post videos?
  11. doodlebugdreamer

new seat

where would i get a new seat for my doodlebug one that is really cool like with red thread or something a different color. please respond
  12. doodlebugdreamer

Govenor and limit screw

Is the govenor and limit screw the same thing I heard about people losening the govenor and the other people losening the limit screw if they aren't the same then where is the limit screw
  13. doodlebugdreamer

how would i attach a headlight?

i got the baja doodlebug for christmas and i want to ride it at night a lot but it doesnt have a headlight, im not that good with engines and wiring and stuff like that so i just wanted to see where i could get a big headlight for it that is battery powered, does anyone know where i could get...
  14. doodlebugdreamer

how often should i clean the air filter?

i was riding my doodlebug today and when i reach full speed it starts to cut out and sounds like the engine is going to stall so i put new gas in it thinking it was bad gas and it did it again, my bike is only a couple days old, i got it for christmas so i was wondering if maybe the air filter...
  15. doodlebugdreamer

painting a minibike?

hey i was just wondering how you would paint a baja doodlebug i need all the steps please and thanks for reading and answering.