1. W

Bonanza BC 1500 gas cap

Does anybody know where I can find a replacement gas tank cap with gauge for a Bonanza Hodaka mini bike? Thanks Mark
  2. OND

Bonanza BC 1310, 1400, 1500 Seat Pan (Re-Popped)

Re- Popped BC 1310, 1400, 1500 seat pan for sale. This is the longer seat pan for the Bonanza's not the shorter MX style. I re-popped this off of a original seat that's posted in the pics. Seat on the (left) is the one that is re-popped (right) is the original. $75.00 plus shipping , these...
  3. jeep4me

Trailblazer LTD 1500

Picked up a nice TrailBlazer yesterday. Has some of the hard to find parts on it too. I just love those front forks with the exterior sebac shocks
  4. 19honda69

Lost Buyer Info /Trail Blazer 1500

I had to clean out my PM inbox/sent box and lost the info on the guy who wanted this roller. If you are still interested please resend your contact info.Got called to work out of state and trying to tie up some loose ends.
  5. 19honda69

Trail Blazer LTD 1500

Does anybody have one of these full suspension Trail Blazer or Trail Horse. I have not seen one on the forum.
  6. topnotch

Early 1969 Bonanza Bc 1500 SH Survivor

I sold one of my favorite minibikes last week that wasn't even listed anywhere for sale. Joe sent a buyer my way, a very good guy to deal with out of New York. I won't disclose his name I"ll let him do that if he decides to do so.(thanks Joe) But the problem with the deal was I had no plans to...
  7. topnotch

Early 1969 Bonanza Bc 1500 SH Survivor

The end!
  8. J

Bonanza 5 inch brake backing plate 1500

Brake backing plate for bonanza 1500. It's steal and has the holes for the brake light. It has the bolt for the stop. It has the spacer on it. Thank you Joe
  9. R

Bonanza bc 1500 ebay

Vintage Bonanza 1500 Mini Bike | eBay
  10. E

carl heald super bronc 10 hp tecusin eng comet torque converter runs good ele start

nice bike mostly stock new battery im in md and will accept paypal email me at evamaxx1@gmail.com also have heald hauler 16hp 3 wheeler also for sale asking 1000$ for bike and 1500 for the hauler im having trouble with the pics but u can see them on cl in Baltimore motor cycles
  11. rustymotors

For sale or TRADE bonanza 1500 parts

Anything you need not listed is still for sale. All prices plus shipping I WILL TRADE LOTS OF THESE PARTS towards a Thomas mini bike has tank. Tank $225.00 Fenders and they are super straight $75.00 Handlebars and they are extra nice $75.00 Head badge $75.00 Correct...
  12. M

Trailhorse 1500 year "unknown"

I am restoring a trailhorse 1500 and looking for a #35 chain 24 tooth 5/8 ID 3/16 key way with directional bearing for 5/8 jackshaft. I found and ordered all the parts I needed from Old Mini Bike Warehouse with the exception of this sprocket. Does anyone know exactly what this sprocket does...
  13. marc 1

Show Bonanza 1500 SC

Everything on this mini has been professionally painted, re chromed or replaced with every new part we could get a hold of. Starting to re assemble.
  14. slywilliez

bonanza 1500 manual foot brake

I am picking up a bonanza 1500 this or next week that has a manual rear foot brake. I have only seen some hard to see pictures with it. Does anyone have good pictures of it or more info? I think they put them on hodaka power bikes that came with the option front brake. The guy cant send me pics...
  15. slywilliez

BONANZA bc 1500 pipe

hi, i am looking for a bonanza bc 1500 chrome exhaust pipe in any condition lol. I know i can get a new for 475 but, I am looking for one with some age. I found another bc-1500 survivor but missing the pipe. . Let me know what your got.
  16. dgaxeman

mx 1510 1500 hodaka pipes for sale

making pipes for these now 250.00 shipped usa exact reproduction. front forks soon to come, as well as the tank dgaxeman@yahoo.com
  17. G

Anyone have a GTO 1500 trailhorse?

With pic's? The pic's I've seen are small. Thanks. :wink: