$175

1. relicracing

Power Products Model 1000 $175

Spins, no carb. Will trade for Bonanza BC1300Hs parts or Fox rear disc brake setup for a Condor. Thanks. Motor/Me are in Southern NJ.
  2. SimpleTom

Coleman

Can't tell if it has the pull starter or not. Vintage Mini Bike Vintage Mini Bike - $175
  3. Q

$175 you know you want my bike

She has a 3.5hp Tecumseh engine that I rebuilt myself, I'll get into specifics if you want. The bike itself needs some love in order to ride. It needs a chain, torque converter, and throttle cable. Plz don't pm me on here. Hmu at patrickj20woods@gmail.com
  4. Q

$175 you know you want my bike

She has a 3.5hp Tecumseh engine that I rebuilt myself, I'll get into specifics if you want. The bike itself needs some love in order to ride. It needs a chain, torque converter, and throttle cable. Plz don't pm me on here. Hmu at patrickj20woods@gmail.com
  5. deejaaa

Honda go cart motor - $175 (Texas)Killeen, TX

Brand new engine hasn't even had any gas in it yet if you have any questions please call jay at 2542890351 Honda go cart motor
  6. SMALLENGINECAMS

Gx200 cam and tach combo $175 shipped

SPECIAL during the month of April 2011: GX200 cam and high rpm recall tachometer $175 shipped to the 48 states. Your choice of any of my profiles on the cam. Tim Isky http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/thumbs/GX200_CAST_CAM.jpg...
  7. SMALLENGINECAMS

Gx200 cam and pipe combo $175 shipped

I have 3 of these cam/pipe combos available: The cam comes with your choice of .270, .276, .290, .310, .350 or .370 cam lift and has 246° duration @ .050". The pipe is 3 stage: 1" i.d. then 1 1/8" i.d. then 1 1/4" i.d. and fits the Joes frames and is supposed to fit the doodlebugs as well...
  8. DrewDay

$175 For a Taco in Palm Springs

MINI BIKE
  9. nowhereman

Bonanza in KC $175

Vintage Chopper Mini Bike
  10. Orson_Yancey

No Name MiniBike 3 HP Briggs On Boston Craigslist $175

Hi Folks, Here is a minibike listed in the Boston area. Looks like a 1970's no-name minibike, no suspension, 3 HP Briggs. Newton is 15 to 20 minutes from my house. 3HP American Mini Bike Let me know if you want me to do anything to help you with the transaction in the event that you...
  11. Strigoi

mini bike with 3.5 Tecumseh and TAV2 - $175

i've got another mini bike that i never ride any more (and i need money for my Cat project). it's got a 3.5hp Tecumseh and a TAV2 on it. it's in good shape but the rear brake needs work (about $25 in parts for a new drum and band). it's a bit cold blooded but runs fine after a few minutes. i'm...