1. R

Tecumseh 1994 H50 New old stock in the box!

Hi I purchased this NOS Tec H-50 engine about 8 months ago .The year should be 1994 H50 65403 (B) 4088D\ 3/4" Keyed Shaft I have too many engines and unfortunately wont be using this one any time soon Its in the same condition unused -No oil or gas ever added-in the box as when i purchased...
  2. T

For Sale - 1994 Honda Z50R

For Sale - 1994 Honda Z50R - Runs Great, start on the first few kicks. Needs a good bath!!! $410.00 Pick up only - Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
  3. FloridaMiniBikes

Tecumseh 1994 H50 New old stock in the box!

Pretty sure it's a 1994, but It does'nt have any emission stickers so, 1984 groupies should be on board? 3/4 keyed, in the original box, and even attached to the original shipping plywood, with never a drop of oil or gas. At just a dollar a month storage, this beast comes out below 5 bills...
  4. M

B&S 5hp 1994

Hi all, I recently finished a mini bike project, and over the past few days i've been ripping my mini all over the neighborhood. Lately 5hp briggs has been bogging right above idle. and i also i noticed on a ride that there was spark jumping off the spark plug and onto the head...
  5. Cap'n kanuckles

1994 5hp briggs

Could someone please give me a pic of the carb and how the throttle and govenor linkage hook up.i have it hook up but it wide open throttle.WTF.please help.
  6. DJ_Critterus

Need Parts for Italian Mini-back made in 1994

Hello, all. I'm restoring a mini-bike I bought in 1994 in Italy where I was raised. Amazingly it still runs even after having been in storage for the last 9 years (couldn't take it with me in my military travels), but I'm sure my luck won't stay this good for long. The only identifying...