$650

1. R

ARTIC CAT MINI (BIKES) SST $650 for the LOT

Arctic Cat Mini Bikes SST
  2. J

Montgomery Wards Trike for sale. $650 Greeley, CO

Not positive on the year, but by the label I would say 1974. This is is nice one in running condition. The seat is not broken out, but needs a new cover. 295 Kohler with an HR model Tillotson carb. I have an extra rebuild kit for it. I have been running it on straight gas mixed with no...
  3. R

Nice Clean Harrison WildCat CL $650

Nice and Clean All the hard work done https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/5166285469.html
  4. SIMPLEARKANSAN

Vintage Alsport Steen - $650 (Putnam Valley NY)

Vintage Alsport Steen
  5. K

Cat All American $650

Cat All American ( 1974 ? ) Selling for my brother. The bike is in Tallahassee Florida. Very nice bike , Tecumseh H30 ser# 41300. Runs well just needs a new home. $650 . Thanks K.C.
  6. hemigremmy

Go Karts and Engines - $650 (Nashport Ohio)

Go Karts and Engines I have several 2 and 4 cycle engines with good compression ,along with 2 Go Karts that need to be re-assembled .The Kart with the wheels has a 5.0 hp tecumseh engine that run good; and that Kart has a lot of new parts that needs to be aligned and tightened. I,m asking...
  7. MotorMind69

taco 22 $650

original frame taco 22. 3hp enigne with modified cam, jr drag ignition, custom intake for tillotson/mikuni, porting, timing. no rush to sell. Palmsrings, CA 1-(760)-774-9122 $650 obo