asc114

1. lostinbaja

WANTED Scat-Cat ASC114 Seat or seat pan.

WANTED Scat-Cat ASC114 Seat or seat pan. I would also welcome dimensions of the original seat so I can have Karen make me a seat. Let me know what you have.... Thanks Jerry....
  2. Scat man

Scat cat asc114

Hey everyone looking to get an answer on where to locate a decal for my scat cat asc114 please let me know
  3. ajak81

scat cat asc114

Picked these up today for 90 buks. Dont really know alot about them but im going to b learning lol. Not pictured is the handle bars and seat fot the black frame. And a 97cc baha motor.
  4. Scat Cat ASC114 Back

Scat Cat ASC114 Back

Originally got this one as follow up project or possibly tangent effort if the Atlas items are hard to come by. It has all of the parts. Though that does loose some of the fun :)
  5. Scat Cat ASC114 Right Side Front

Scat Cat ASC114 Right Side Front

Originally got this one as follow up project or possibly tangent effort if the Atlas items are hard to come by. It has all of the parts. Though that does loose some of the fun :)
  6. Scat Cat ASC114 Left Side Front

Scat Cat ASC114 Left Side Front

7. Scat Cat ASC114 Left Side

Scat Cat ASC114 Left Side

8. Scat Cat ASC114 Left Side Back

Scat Cat ASC114 Left Side Back

9. S

WTB Scat cat asc114 rear wheel

Looking for a good rear wheel for my scat cat asc114. Hope you all can help me find one.
  10. G

Scat Cat ASC114

Thanks to the site! I have a Scat Cat ASC114 that I recently Identified with the help of this site. It is black frame, chrome gas tank, fenders, and chain guard. Pretty sharp looking. Looks like the original 4HP Tecumseh engine. It is in original condition and does not seem to have been used...