my super bronco apparently

i had joined up on this site to try and figure out what kind of bike i have, turns out just by scrollin through some of the posts its a super bronco 3- wheeler?? could anyone help me figure out what year it is and if its a bronco or not? i have lots of pics to look at
    Attached Images Attached Images

reply to myself with more pics

heres more pics of my tric
    Attached Images Attached Images

yep Bronc trike.....good luck on the restoration.

cant find fenders anymore hope you have some otherwise you have a good start

custumtrik86,from the looks of the engine being white and also a tecumseh. i would say you have the original engine still(wait i see some things wrong) or you can make it look oringinal. the date code on the engine should tell you the year. for example if it was 1974 there would be a good chance the bike would be a late 74 or 75 model? one other thing to look at is the cable hookup. it should be a minibike style throttle hookup only. this part will be mounted on the side cover. from the pictures you posted it looks like a snowblower engine. three things that i can see that give it away are,the red throttle control on the carb,electric start,sheild that covers the recoil cover.
    without looking up more info. it is hard to say if the electric start(110 volt) would have come on that model? i have a vt-8 with electric start,but it's 12volt. i have not seen enough 3wheelers super bronc's to know if they use the snowblower sheild to keep the mud out of the cover? one thing that really looks wrong is the intake and carb. vintage snowblowers or super bronc's engines should be painted white. only the newer models did not have paint on them.
    .............hard to say if it is correct or not? it still looks like a good project to start on and have fun with
    Last edited by delray; 06-09-2008 at 01:43 AM.