Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How much does klonopin cost without a prescription cost?

Short question, How much is a month supply of benzodiazepines without insurance?

Longer explanation

If youve read my recent thread you may know im dealing with some rough times. I have tried EVERYTHING aside from pharmacuticals to control my anxiety, feelings of unsatisfyig breaths and insomnia. Ive used l theanine, valarian, kavinace, St John Wort, as well as 5htp and many more. None worked other then valarian(for sleep) and it only worked in VERY VERY VERY high (but safe) doses.
    I dont have prescription insurance. Im wondering if anyone here uses klonopin, xanax, valium, ativan or something similar and how much their monthly prescription costs. I dont like the idea of using this kind of drug because i know all about the withdrawls that you could get and other problems howver the symptoms im having are REALLY interfering with my sleep, which interfers with my work.

Banned
    I get 100 1mg zanax a month and in generic it costs less than $30.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I get 100 1mg zanax a month and in generic it costs less than $30.
    Thanks for such a quick response. That is a great deal. Is that without any prescription insurance? Ive used xanax from friends once or twice, 2mgs and it was alot more then i needed. 100 seems like alot, but to each his own. I woud like to have something for when my symptoms suddenly hit me and wehn im wide awake and need to fall asleep. I dont think i need something every 6 hours every day

Sometimes the drug comapnies have prescription assistance. Also check with your doc that prescribed. Sometimes they have samples. I know we give our patients starter samples to see if they work. And if so there are discount cards from mfg. Hope things ease up on ya . Stress can be a sleep stealer.

You might be able to get a generic of Eszopiclone (lunesta). Zolpidem (ambien) is another really good insomnia med, but you can't stay on it too long because it runs a higher risk of addiction.

I'm currently on 50 1mg of a generic Ambien (zolpidem) a month, and I can vouch to say it works well.

(needless to say for a 15yr old I'm pretty f'd up)

I thought about ambien or something specifically for sleep but id rather something that calms me down, and QUICKLY. Also the medecines that do this, benzos, are also used for sleep so they would kill two bird with one stone. Ive used ambien here and there before and didnt like it. Ive herd that you need to build up a level in your body for ebst effects. I only took it 2 nights in a row and it didnt make me fall asleep, or stay asleep at all. Seroquel worked very well for sleep, but its an antiphsychotic, i could be wrong, but i think a psychiatrist needs to prescribe that. Again though, if i can get my doctor to prescribe me a benzo, it will kill 2 birds with one stone. Sleep and relaxation

Just a question, why are you on ambien at 15 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by 845mx5 View Post

Just a question, why are you on ambien at 15 years old?
    Insomnia.

Bane of my fin' existence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 845mx5 View Post
    Thanks for such a quick response. That is a great deal. Is that without any prescription insurance? Ive used xanax from friends once or twice, 2mgs and it was alot more then i needed. 100 seems like alot, but to each his own. I woud like to have something for when my symptoms suddenly hit me and wehn im wide awake and need to fall asleep. I dont think i need something every 6 hours every day
    Cash price.

WOW i just realized that i mislabeled the title of this thread. I am not asking the street price of this stuff, i already know... I meant to title this thread, How much does klonopin without PRESCRIPTION INSURANCE cost. I bet a buncha people looked at the title of the trhead and thought "What a drug addict" or something along those lines.

um, yeah, a little sketcy.