`
OldMiniBikes.com Home Page Vintage Mini Bike Forum Vintage Mini Bike Pictures
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > General > General MiniBike Talk > What is it?

What is it? This forum is to find out what type of bike you have. Not to find out how much it's worth. When you successfully figure out which bike you have, please select "Best Answer" from whoever answered it.

Become a Supporting Member of OldMiniBikes.com today and enjoy less advertisements, unlimited photo hosting, and many other benefits listed on this page. Supporting Memberships help pay for bandwidth costs, software upgrades and the time that goes into this site.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question Answered: tule troopers

Just bought 2 Tule Troopers. One of them is a 3 wheeler. Does anyone out there know any thing about this odd-ball? It looks factory. Could it be?
Jerry Bevan is offline   Reply With Quote

Best Answer - Posted by steven Durham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bevan View Post
Just bought 2 Tule Troopers. One of them is a 3 wheeler. Does anyone out there know any thing about this odd-ball? It looks factory. Could it be?
Hello Jerry Bevan : First off welcome to the OMB and you will find a lot of good information and help if needed ,and we are not too far apart. I am in Beaverton and I have one Trooper and two trail bikes that have the James two speed gear box that was used on Troopers. And one extra gearbox and rear wheel from a cut up trooper. I sure would like to see more pictures of both of your machines.
Steve
Old 07-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've seen some I think. There is a couple of members here that can tell you for sure.
mybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

If your talking about this one... it looks like a home done conversion You can't beat that price for two though.
1stlegendtx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well they did sell a axle for them? could be for the 6 wheel atv? i couldn't find the brochure for the kit.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Talking Trooper Trike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bevan View Post
Hello Jerry Bevan : First off welcome to the OMB and you will find a lot of good information and help if needed ,and we are not too far apart. I am in Beaverton and I have one Trooper and two trail bikes that have the James two speed gear box that was used on Troopers. And one extra gearbox and rear wheel from a cut up trooper. I sure would like to see more pictures of both of your machines.
Steve
steven Durham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

I think this is the other one.................
1stlegendtx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven Durham View Post
Steve
Steve, Thanks for the welcome! I will try to load the pictures if I can figure it out. I rode the two wheeler yesterday. It really moves out. I now have it torn down for an oil change and complete cleaning of everything. I believe it has the original engine on it. It is painted yellow and I am going to restore it back to red.The number on the box is 1030.
The box number on the 3 wheeler is 428. Gota go for now, be talking to you soon I hope. Jerry
Jerry Bevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Where is the anwser??? Was there a 3 wheeler or not..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > General > General MiniBike Talk > What is it?

Tags
troopers, tule