Recent content by brookbank85

1. B

ARC Billet flywheel

I didn’t but I checked it to verify .003 intake and exhaust
  2. B

ARC Billet flywheel

everything is upgraded flywheel was the missing piece I had to wait on but drove it easy until I got a flywheel
  3. B

ARC Billet flywheel

Yes it was using with stock flywheel before and it ran. The flywheel finally came in and I put on. Flywheel key is installed and good and it is torqued.
  4. B

ARC Billet flywheel

I am in the process of adding a 6626 ARC Billet flywheel to my hemi predator 212. But when installed I can't get go kart to start up. Started off by pull rope breaking from compression and adjusted valve lash to help with that. And there is spark I pulled and checked. It just doesn't do...
  5. B

Pilot jet conversion

but this has more to do with main jet sizes instead of pilot jets. Pilots are much smaller than this list
  6. B

Pilot jet conversion

I also want to know this
  7. B

Chain tightness/sprocket

I want to know how y'all align the rear tire perfectly. Because I use a ruler on the adjusting screws and tire seems to wear left or right depend on where I crank it too. It was all good until I changed the brake :confused:
  8. B

Question about predator 212 @ higher rpm’s

Ok I will step up all jets this afternoon and see what the outcome is
  9. B

so you think I need to go up in main jet size too?
  10. B

It doesn't pop, spit or backfire at all. Runs clean at all times just the limit of 3800 rpm. Seeing i have the 130 main already in it thats why i want to step up the pilot to see if it will balance out
  11. B

What do I have here.

I've been working on it and making it faster for a year and I'm curious now to what it is. Looks like the top could of been cut off but unsure
  12. B

so did you figure out anything with your jetting. I am running a Nibbi PE24 and it runs great on any main or pilot. I'm at 950ft and currently running 130 main and 38 pilot. I think tomorrow I am going to step up to a 42 pilot until i go rich, Right now I can't get a plug to change colors...