Recent content by kayde

1. kayde

Super bronc 2 ????

Can't go wrong at that price, utility and fun in one package. The smiles say it all.
  2. kayde

Vintage Arco minibike

The small arcos are great little bikes for anyone from beginners to experienced. Here's my ratty ride with a newer tec 3.5hp side popper, its one of the grand kids favorites....one of mine too.
  3. kayde

Great show

I stopped long enough to take and send a pic of this wild ride to the wife, otherwise my gadget got no attention. I surely didn't partake in the above happenings or I woulda remembered.
  4. kayde

Homlite Trail King

Awesome build, it's clear this fella has eye for details.
  5. kayde

Great show

Had a blast on Saturday it was great the rain held off for the day. Definitely nice to put a face too the names on here and chat with the few I did recognize. Ultimately we had a blast just riding around the grounds. All our bikes ran good, even the rusted out slapped together hacked up...
  6. kayde

Tec flywheel id

Thanks marcus, i thought i was either going blind or nuts trying too find cast numbers on tec flywheels. Could anybody date the tag for me? I figured the cyclone shroud was wrong, but which shroud should it have? A round top shroud or the square top. You were correct on the oil dipstick so...
  7. kayde

Great show

Whoa a local...we'll connect then.
  8. kayde

Great show

Should be a bonanza of bonanza's there this yr, including my hack job
  9. kayde

Tec flywheel id

Po claimed it wasn't the original motor and that it's just another snow blower motor. Quick look in person and I agreed with him Now I'm on the hunt for the correct coil. Where are the numbers at on a fly I don't see anything except tecumseh cast into it.
  10. kayde

Tec flywheel id

Thanks bobco. Now i know thats one less part too buy. This bike is gonna need the correct coil, guess I'm on the hunt
  11. kayde

what is this?

At that price it's kinda worth the drive although it would ride in the far rear of the bus just out of sight. Definitely would need a bunch of refreshments before and after that buy.
  12. kayde

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Kinda neat but.... Wonder what the tongue weight is.
  13. kayde

Tec flywheel id

Hey guys I have a question on a different flywheel and figured this thread is still worthy so..... I took this flywheel off what I'm certain is the original hs50 from a thunderbolt 200mc. This bike should have the lighted setup, unfortunately there is a regular coil mounted under it so I'm...
  14. kayde

Fork tube sleeve replacement ideas

Here's a diy po boy fix for those fragile plastic shock tubes, might spark other ideas
  15. kayde

Alexander-Reynolds HELP

Those lil arcos are great lil' bikes nice score. Maybe try a clutch band brake. Not sure if they fit that particular engine though.