Smog pump supercharger

Reckon external cooling of intake is a simpler method. Crude but simple. Tuning alcohol injection could become an elaborate operation but could be helpful more towards heavy load and boost. Methanol injected into A/F stream could boost power and cool charge but boost pressure or external pump would likely require a method to regulate internal jet to exceed boost pressure or it would simply not work. Pressure regulation and electric pumps would require battery. I'm thinking a small pressure tap in pressurized blower manifold would pressurize garden sprayer tank and flow could be regulated by restricted jet orfice on to hot manifold. Bit of experimentation would have water tank last until playtime was over. Probably need to direct water away from blower drive or air intake. Hydro lock would be ugly at warp speed

I have know idea why some copper line with some bard ends is $65 but anyways I have a kawi fuel pump and a drill battery small step down converters from rc stuff.

I’m thinking If I can make it all compact enough I can just fill a small ice tank and hit a switch.

Ice water coils around a metal intake should help with temps AC05550C-FD1A-4B00-9623-6E1285E0BE09.png 5B9EE6B9-9532-49D0-95D7-14F7F68AE14B.png

Ok so ya it took me a minute I don’t need those bard ends I have a low pressure pump..

All I need to do is make a copper coil that covers the whole intake then I have two ends right beside each other.

I would need just a couple snips of fuel line to clamp the copper line to the pump and tank etc..

Very innovative and interesting. Universal windshield washer pump would be cheaper, use less power, weigh less...
While you're at the parts store, ask them to show you a 25 foot roll of 3/16 brake line.
I was thinking a smaller nitro RC tank. There basically a smaller pop top windshield washer fluid reservoir just enough to pop some ice in. I don’t know if fuel pumps can reliably pump straight water either.

Before they shut down I worked at a MASSIVE MASSIVE Hvac heating/cooling plant.. They would of made me a trick setup for this during lunch break.

I know how this comment will be received.
If you underdrive your pump (major redesign, I know) you would reduce your pressure to an amount you could read on a gauge and also reduce the heat generated.

Nah! I didn't think so, but I had to say it.