0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    ^^ In regard to the OP

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    TrailMaster MB200 Mini Bike - Motobuys.com best price delivered..assembled...seems legit site says torqe converter. But says 24 mph top speed bet its the jackshaft...err hmmm. My wife would kill me ..that would be bike #4. i could get a few bucks for the db30 on CL
    Last edited by Raskin; 01-04-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    pull the trigger !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by creia View Post
    My son got a Heald Super Bronc VT-8 early last year and we are looking for another one. I am 6'1"/290 lbs and it is the most comfortable bike I have ever been on (At 63 years old I've ridden "a few"). That bike has so much torque it does notice even notice that I am on it. Another simple "adult-sized" bike would be the Bad Dog "kit" bikes (Google them). The only negative to me is that they do not have any suspension, just like the DB's and The Colemans. If you are a young man that is probably not a big deal to you- for me ,with my old bones it is a deal breaker!
    Michael
    Your very lucky to find a Heald Super Bronc. Not sure if these were sold here in Canada or not

I bet these machines with either an 8 or 10 hp big block Tec would have so much usable power!

I've looked at those "Bad Dog" mini bike kits and I do like the big dimensions but things like the rear axle mounts, engine plate and headtube look somewhat spindly and weak IMO. Plus to ship to my address would be big $$. I could be wrong tho.

Lol, as long as the tires are not aired up to high (15 psi+) then I have no issue with no suspension minis over rough ground. They'res a technique to riding over rough ground without the bumps going directly up your spine.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Yes i know that technique well......get on pegs,pull on grips whilst lifiting your behind off seat for 3 seconds ": ] It's the surprise* holes that kill me..technique #2 open palms on front grips when front forks rattle to save your wrists ..you can put seat springs on ..they help the back end
    Last edited by Raskin; 01-08-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskin View Post
    Yes i know that technique well......get on pegs,pull on grips whilst lifiting your behind off seat for 3 seconds ": ] It's the surprise* holes that kill me..technique #2 open palms on front grips when front forks rattle to save your wrists ..you can put seat springs on ..they help
    Hey right on, It's kinda like your own body/leg suspension lol. Yes those surprise holes are a bastard lol!

That's funny you mention the open palm thing, I never realized I do that as well.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I am getting a full suspension bike for sure...$800 won't make a big difference in my life..but the suspension will...i always break things down.over a year..$800 is around $75 a month..$2.50 a day..then the choice becomes clear
    Last edited by Raskin; 01-09-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskin View Post
    I am getting a full suspension bike for sure...$800 won't make a big difference in my life..but the suspension will...i always break things down.over a year..$800 is around $75 a month..$2.50 a day..then the choice becomes clear
    I like your math skills Raskin , explain that to my wife please

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    I like your math skills Raskin , explain that to my wife please
    I use to have to sell products/services to customers in my HVAC/appliance/electrical career..my most used technique...usually skiping the monthly.......i have also said to wife..i will give you the $2 a day personally..never happens
    Last edited by Raskin; 01-11-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    TrailMaster MB200-2 Mini Bike this 2017 model i am interested in.frame looks a litte stronger over 2016 one..it's says not available yet ..pre-order..have seen on other sites..unsure if they really have 2017 model.... this site best price..hey if you owning the bike 5 years leaving mostly stock as a rider ..3 sets of tires,20 ft of chain maybe replace carb... a mere $70 a day excluding gas and oil....my wife hasn't got a chance..my logic is irrefutable
    Last edited by Raskin; 01-12-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast