Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

pred swap into mini chopper

Greetings friends. Just a quick question as I usually just lurk about, while building my azusa kit that i got from ombwarehouse, i had so much fun modding the pred hemi with arc's rod, flywheel, and a new cam, i purchased a 2nd hemi and modded it as well. As luck would have it, I was lucky enough to stumble across and purchase a kikker5150 bonesaw mini chopper. i think it has a 44 or 49 cc 2 stroke in it, and the space looks really small. Anybody know if the pred will fit?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Do you still have the Azusa bike with the FIRST Predator? If so, the best way to know if it will work is taking measurements from it and compare with the space you have in this "mini chopper"... LOL
    Michael

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by creia View Post
    Do you still have the Azusa bike with the FIRST Predator? If so, the best way to know if it will work is taking measurements from it and compare with the space you have in this "mini chopper"... LOL
    Michael
    yup still got the azusa, just finished it when the snows hit, so i wont be riding it till spring sadly, so i got the 2nd pred that needs a home. i just thought maybe someone had some insight into the bonesaw. thank you for your reply! i will follow your advice to see if i get lucky.