Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Thanks guys the carb is giving me troubles. it pours out gas on my nice paint when I shut it off. I think it must be the diaphram getting stuck and holding the needle open . Im half tempted to give up and call it a shelf queen but i ordered a carb kit and ill give it a try. Hopefully thatll do it. I hate to have nice stuff that doesnt work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    This mower has officially gone viral. I joined this forum just to let you know how much love it's getting. It was shared in 3 unrelated facebook groups yesterday, just that I saw. I, myself, shared it in a group called Mid Century Modern Chicago. It's been up less than a day and has over 300 likes. Your vision and this styling not only fit well with the Indian theme, but it has some cool Airflow cues as well. For the MCM crowd the styling and that amazing color just has people losing their S---! What a phenomenal build! You've really struck a nerve. If you happen to be on facebook, please join the Mid Century Modern Chicago group. They would love to hear from you over there. I really appreciate the fabrication and mechanical aspect of it, as well as the styling. In that group it's all about the styling. Some very knowledgeable people were left guessing as to just what the heck it was!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Look through his other builds..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep2003 View Post
    Thanks guys! bandit im thinking if it looks too plain when im done ill either paint something or put some sort of stainless trim on them. But i was a little worried about dressing it up too much. I think it might look fine without but we'll see when its all together
    Sweet , a nice pin stripe would do the trick !!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Cool allafan i posted it in a tractor / mower page and it got a few hunderd likes and im sure it got spread around from there. Ill definatly check out that group. I want to make a utube video to finish out my build on there but I want to get it running good first for the video. Something like this certainly appeals to many different crouds im not surprised its making the rounds. Thanks for stopping by I hope you stay a while and check out all oldminibikes.com has to offer :)
    Last edited by jeep2003; 03-08-2016 at 07:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I seen that pop up on facebook through many different shares. I wondered how it got there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I joined today after seeing this Mower Build..... Pic's came thru Facebook, and then someone on the motorcycle forum I'm on also found it, and sent links to the you tube video's...... since I'm stuck in the recliner all day, I watched most of your video's, joined up here, and got plans going to get back moving on my own projects.

This mower is thee coolest!!!
    All your builds are top shelf!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by UnclePsycho View Post
    I joined today after seeing this Mower Build..... Pic's came thru Facebook, and then someone on the motorcycle forum I'm on also found it, and sent links to the you tube video's...... since I'm stuck in the recliner all day, I watched most of your video's, joined up here, and got plans going to get back moving on my own projects.

This mower is thee coolest!!!
    All your builds are top shelf!!!
    Thank you! So glad you drew some inspiration from it. Guess im internet famous now lol well my mower is anyway. Keep watching theres plenty more ideas in my head that have yet to be released.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Open them flood gates!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    This thing is all over FB!!