Register

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Daniel Coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Parker Colorado
    Posts
    1,599
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2SlickNick View Post
    I just bought a PVL... I intended to put it on my 196cc clone from coleMan... but after seeing this eBay add ...

    https://m.ebay.com/itm/PVL-Flywheel-...QAAOSwuLZY2YKK

    I thought about trying to mount it on a brand new non-Hemi...
    From what I'm reading it is only made for clones or genuines...

    If you look at his item description kind a looks like he copied pasted and modified.
    Maybe I should write him and find out if he knows for first hand if they do fit on non-hemis.
    I'd tend to believe that seller just doesn't know what he's talking about. The clone crank taper is slightly different than the non Hemi 212 crank, otherwise ARC wouldn't sell 2 different flywheels for the clone and non Hemi Predator.
    Racing Cams and Parts | PVL Flywheel, Clone, Honda GX160/200 | DC-PVL-FW | DynoCams
    6625 ARC Billet Flywheel, Predator, Non-Adj - ARC Racing
    6619 GX200/Clone Flywheel - ARC Racing
    Last edited by Daniel Coop; 01-03-2018 at 11:09 PM.

  2. Thanks 2SlickNick thanked for this post
  3. #22
    Senior Member 2SlickNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gilbert AZ.
    Posts
    837
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Coop View Post
    I'd tend to believe that seller just doesn't know what he's talking about. The clone crank taper is slightly different than the non Hemi 212 crank, otherwise ARC wouldn't sell 2 different flywheels for the clone and non Hemi Predator.
    Racing Cams and Parts | PVL Flywheel, Clone, Honda GX160/200 | DC-PVL-FW | DynoCams
    6625 ARC Billet Flywheel, Predator, Non-Adj - ARC Racing
    6619 GX200/Clone Flywheel - ARC Racing

    Yep my thouhts too.

  4. #23
    Sho-nuff minibikin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsburg, PA 18073
    Posts
    8,445
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 2SlickNick View Post
    Yep my thouhts too.
    Actually all three are different. GX, hemi and non hemi. Plenty of guys disagree but measuring doesn’t lie...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bye Felicia!

  5. #24
    Daniel Coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Parker Colorado
    Posts
    1,599
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by minibikin' View Post
    Actually all three are different. GX, hemi and non hemi. Plenty of guys disagree but measuring doesn’t lie...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously... Was merely stating a clone flywheel will not fit a non Hemi, but yes. It won't fit any Predator
    Last edited by Daniel Coop; 01-05-2018 at 11:08 AM.

  6. #25
    Sho-nuff minibikin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsburg, PA 18073
    Posts
    8,445
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Coop View Post
    Obviously... Was merely stating a clone flywheel will not fit a non Hemi.
    Sorry. It wasn’t so obvious to everyone...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bye Felicia!

  7. #26
    Daniel Coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Parker Colorado
    Posts
    1,599
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by minibikin' View Post
    Sorry. It wasn’t so obvious to everyone...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, you're right... What might be obvious to me, may not be to every reader. But here's the ARC Hemi flywheel; 6626 Predator 212 Hemi / Kohler CH270 Billet Flywheel - ARC Racing

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •