Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDullCarbide View Post
    How'd it turn out? Are you running a clutch or TAV2?
    Nobody out here is really running torque converters on their minis. He ended up using a 15t Max Torque clutch on it in an otherwise bone stock MBX11 roller he had been sitting on.

His bike was out today at the meet, and was easily second fastest out today next to my old beater ARCO Easyrider. We went on a long group ride and I rode my daughter's OMB Build-Off Motovox MBX10. As I expected, his bike was faster than my daughter's stock rod GX200, but when we lined up to do a little drag racing back at the park, niether him or my new buddy Mike with his big block (GX390) mini chopper had much for my beastly little 196cc ARCO Easyrider. That thing hauls...
    Here's another little video done by my buddy Walter with his GoPro... I'm the ugly long haired dude with the dark red hoodie. Lol. About 2/3's in is the little bit of footage of us racing. I'm the guy out front every time. https://youtu.be/6YfUJaNLmwc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    That little pine tree blowing in wind cracks me up. Looks like a blast running down those streets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12