Seats made

kbs8ball

Wow dude I really do wonder why you hate me so much? I wonder but I really don't care. I don't think you ever even bought a seat from me if you did it was in my first year doing seats. First off there has NEVER been a time since I've been a member here that I did not respond to my PMs, I always respond within a day. Have I made some people wait to get there seat? Yep I sure have cuz stuff happens, I've always kept in contact with everyone either here or through email. I also notice nobody else is coming here and saying negative things about me except you. I figure if all these people had a bad experience dealing with me they might say something. As I stated before if you want to get a seat from me feel free.. If you want to get one from Karen or Rob or Randy on the west coast feel free. This kinda stuff is pretty much why I don't frequent this site anymore. Thanks chad!!

Wow dude I really do wonder why you hate me so much? I wonder but I really don't care. I don't think you ever even bought a seat from me if you did it was in my first year doing seats. First off there has NEVER been a time since I've been a member here that I did not respond to my PMs, I always respond within a day. Have I made some people wait to get there seat? Yep I sure have cuz stuff happens, I've always kept in contact with everyone either here or through email. I also notice nobody else is coming here and saying negative things about me except you. I figure if all these people had a bad experience dealing with me they might say something. As I stated before if you want to get a seat from me feel free.. If you want to get one from Karen or Rob or Randy on the west coast feel free. This kinda stuff is pretty much why I don't frequent this site anymore. Thanks chad!!
I see more people saying good stuff and 1 saying bad.
Seems like this site has its clique....what a shame.....suppose to be about mini bikes.

I have purchased a number of seats from Kenny including one when he was having personal issues. I still have all the emails and went back and checked to make sure my old memory is correct. There was a delay in one seat and when I would email to enquire about it he always responded. That is all I cared about as the bike was in the parts acquiring stage. All the other seats from order to receiving them was within 2 weeks. I can't compare to Manchester1 seats because I don't have one but I did try to get a seat for my Atlas but she did not have a pattern and I did not have the old seat. Kenny had the pattern and the seat looks just like the original looking at the pictures I have of it from years ago. I see mention of rider quality VS quality but that is pretty vague. Do you mean rider quality like they originally came with? Does that mean a show quality seat should not be used for a bike that will be ridden? I think it is great that we have multiple sources quality for seats and we need to appreciate this not discourage it.

..... This kinda stuff is pretty much why I don't frequent this site anymore. Thanks chad!!
I've been coming here since '08, and for what it's worth, I don't remember EVER reading anything bad about you or any of your seats, only quality comments. Really hate to see someone of your caliber not coming around. Your services are definitely needed and there's probably enough work for everyone.

My 2 centavos. :thumbsup:

I have purchased a number of seats from Kenny including one when he was having personal issues. I still have all the emails and went back and checked to make sure my old memory is correct. There was a delay in one seat and when I would email to enquire about it he always responded. That is all I cared about as the bike was in the parts acquiring stage. All the other seats from order to receiving them was within 2 weeks. I can't compare to Manchester1 seats because I don't have one but I did try to get a seat for my Atlas but she did not have a pattern and I did not have the old seat. Kenny had the pattern and the seat looks just like the original looking at the pictures I have of it from years ago. I see mention of rider quality VS quality but that is pretty vague. Do you mean rider quality like they originally came with? Does that mean a show quality seat should not be used for a bike that will be ridden? I think it is great that we have multiple sources quality for seats and we need to appreciate this not discourage it.

That's a nice bike hiding in there!

Thanks! That's where they go (shed) after building or restoring them until my niece and nephew come with their 3 kids every two years, now they are big enough to ride them.

minibikin,
Are you reading any of these posts? You seem to have got real quiet all of a sudden? There is a LOT of love and support for Kenny by members here (No surprise!)
Michael

Last edited:
minibikin,
Are you reading any of these posts? You seem to have got real quiet all of a sudden? There is a LOT of love and support for Kenny by members here (No surprise!)
Michael
Glad there are supporters. Fact is he filled a void here when no one else was. Now there are other options. Yeah I bought a seat from him once. For those that love his work ride on. I'm not posting the pms because it's Hents site and if these people wanted it made public I guess they would have spoke up. I won't retract what I said because it's the truth. If that makes me a bad guy, then hate on.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Glad there are supporters. Fact is he filled a void here when no one else was. Now there are other options. Yeah I bought a seat from him once. For those that love his work ride on. I'm not posting the pms because it's Hents site and if these people wanted it made public I guess they would have spoke up. I won't retract what I said because it's the truth. If that makes me a bad guy, then hate on.

When I asked who makes seats I got 1 name mentioned, Karen. Then she thought I was a "pain in the ass" apparently and told me she didn't want to make it. So I found someone who was patient, actually listened, and was skilled enough to make something that didn't require me to ship my old seat to them. I consider making a new friend from a hobby a great thing! Thanks again for my quality seat Kenny, you are the man! I'v gotten so many compliments already and I haven't even taken the bike outside yet lol, expect emails coming your way.

Last edited:
When I asked who makes seats I got 1 name mentioned, Karen. Then she thought I was a "pain in the ass" apparently and told me she didn't want to make it. So I found someone who was patient, actually listened, and was skilled enough to make something that didn't require me to ship my old seat to them. I consider making a new friend from a hobby a great thing! Thanks again for my quality seat Kenny, you are the man! I'v gotten so many compliments already and I haven't even taken the bike outside yet lol, expect emails coming your way.
I guess don't be a pain in the ass then??

I guess don't be a pain in the ass then??
HAHAHAHAH , yeah if you want over $100 for a seat you better be able to take direction and listen. So if asking for what you want is a pain in the ass then that I am....hate on if you wish. Not only did Kenny help me figure out the shape....he also charged less.

First of all.........You wanted a 18" seat with 3 colors and a round kick-up on the back...........Then you wanted a café style seat. I told you I don't do café style seats. And yes, after 50 Pm's, emails and text messages you still didn't know what you wanted. After I explained the entire process how to make a seat and install t-nuts and reply all your questions I surrendered. If you don't have anything to contribute to this thread that you haven't said 10 times already, why don't you log off.

Can we all agree to disagree? We should all be thankful that so many people make seats now and that we have options. I remember when we had only one seat maker local and if you needed something odd...you were shit out of luck. I consider all parties mentioned to be my friends...so I will just say...shut up and get back to mini bikes eh! :wink:

First of all.........You wanted a 18" seat with 3 colors and a round kick-up on the back...........Then you wanted a café style seat. I told you I don't do café style seats. And yes, after 50 Pm's, emails and text messages you still didn't know what you wanted. After I explained the entire process how to make a seat and install t-nuts and reply all your questions I surrendered. If you don't have anything to contribute to this thread that you haven't said 10 times already, why don't you log off.
I knew what I wanted but each time you couldn't do it!!! Everything I wanted was nope can't do it , can't make that ,I don't use those lol.

You don't do a lot of stuff but remake what someone else has already made so yes there where a lot of messages back and forth. You didn't explain how to install t-nuts lol, nor do I need you to teach me. After you can tear down and rebuild an AR-15 blind folded then come back and pretend to teach me how to install t-nuts lol. You" never heard of metric t-nuts" lol....that's not my problem I had to explain WHY I needed to use those lol.
So if you wanna PM other seat builders to spite me, then yes I am gonna speak up. Not just through pm either, you know how to reach me.
Don't hate because someone else can run circles around you....and build off a template EXACTLY.
Enough said.......

Last edited: