Sensation? Have to sell, curious as to value

I've owned this beautiful old bike, I believe it's a Sensation, or Go-Devil? Not sure. Bought it and put some time and money into restoring it, but have to let it go, and wonder if anyone has any idea of it's possible value. If I won't get much, I'll hang onto it, but if there are buyers out there looking for a great mini, I'd like some idea of value. Thanks.

Attachments

You've got a nice old bike there Peter ! :thumbsup: But we do not give values here ....It is worth whatever you can get out of it. Ebay might be your best bet.

LOL, you "have to sell it" but you "might just hang on to it." :laugh:

RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING

If you are fishing for offers, (also frowned upon here,) it would help if you had a location and maybe at least one picture of the other side of the bike. :thumbsup:

Edit: I agree, put it on ebay with a reserve or starting bid of what you would sell it for.

Last edited:
Thanks, minikrank. The NH in my name indicates "New Hampshire"...fairly standard abbreviation. The other side of the bike looks almost exactly like the side shown.

Hey Ang, I just noticed the letters "HI" in your screen name. Does that mean you live in Hawaii? :laugh: I have that "MI", "IN", and "NY" in my screen name. I bet a lot of people think I live in those places? :confused:

Thanks, minikrank. The NH in my name indicates "New Hampshire"...fairly standard abbreviation. The other side of the bike looks almost exactly like the side shown.
Put your location (city, state) in your profile. I have never understood why some do not do it...
Michael

wow, that bike in that condition is easily worth $1200-1500.

Haven't seen one of those in a while. I'd put it up on eBay or the classifieds.

I think it would do $5000-$10,000 at Barrett Jackson but would probably cost you 20% in fees so $4000-$8000 tops... But since this isn't Barrett Jackson then just a couple hundred or a few hundred. Possibly several hundred.