Best Racing Baja Ever...

Cheezy...It's sad to say... but you are absolutely right...I live in the metro area and wont' even deal with any of the local folk....:no:
Bone stock Doodlebugs for 350-500...LOL. People out of state think we have it made here..but there are too many idiots trying to get rich off minis instead of getting jobs.

sent the person a message. he definitely knows his stuff.
what i wrote him:
"what did you do exactly that makes a 400.00 bike worth 1400.00 to you? there are no mention of parts. give details."
his reply:
"Have you ever ridden a Baja Warrior before? Well if you were to ride it you would know it runs like no other. I put a stage one performance kit on it, which is high flow air filter, choke hold adapter and a new "E"-Tube in the carburetor as well as a.36 size jet, racing spark plug, exhaust header and muffler. It has a torque converter that also adds the the extra horsepower. I have only put 92 Octane with no ethanol"
he has another listed also:
Baja Racing Mini Bike | eBay

Last edited:
sent the person a message. he definitely knows his stuff.
what i wrote him:
"what did you do exactly that makes a 400.00 bike worth 1400.00 to you? there are no mention of parts. give details."
his reply:
"Have you ever ridden a Baja Warrior before? Well if you were to ride it you would know it runs like no other. I put a stage one performance kit on it, which is high flow air filter, choke hold adapter and a new "E"-Tube in the carburetor as well as a.36 size jet, racing spark plug, exhaust header and muffler. It has a torque converter that also adds the the extra horsepower. I have only put 92 Octane with no ethanol"
he has another listed also:
Baja Racing Mini Bike | eBay
Oh...well sounds totally legit then.:laugh:

Whoa, a racing spark plug??? And a choke hold adapter?? Somebody needs to pull the trigger on that bad boy! I can't believe it hasn't sold yet! :laugh: