The "Not So Common" Mini Bike Thread

markus

Pony-bike, Rogue 400, cheyenne......I think these were all connected

I spotted an add for the Rogue in one of my mini bike guides to add to some others that have been posted up in the past

Guessing chronological order for these bikes/makers

Pony from Triple A accessories

Rogue 400 From Mark IV metal products

Cheyenne from Republic automotive products

markus

ESI was Engine specialties, they were the importer for Broncco mini bikes, at least for a little while. Check out this bike they offered, The"disc brakes" is interesting considering Rupp didnt have them yet, I wonder if that was a mistake or if they really converted to them somehow

Last edited:

markus

ESI wasn't the only one to use the Rupp chassis either (Rupp must have been running a sale on rollers :laugh:) Horstman made some bikes/kits too only with Hodaka power, much better choice :thumbsup:

Horstman Dart special:

markus

Seeing this get listed up tonight on ebay reminded me of some images I pulled off an owners manual I meant to post up and never did:

Bird RARE 10 HP 100 MX 100MX Mccollough Mac 101 Mini Bike Taco Speedway Rupp | eBay

The manual I got the photos from is calling it a 125MX but I would say its probably the same machine maybe just a different year. I never knew Bird made anything like this. While its not really something I would want to own per say, I would love to see one up close a personal and take spin maybe :smile:. Gotta be way better than the similar Tec 2 stroke bikes like what Holder and Fox were offering, double the power! definitely a not so common oddball

fistfullabar

Seeing this get listed up tonight on ebay reminded me of some images I pulled off an owners manual I meant to post up and never did:

Bird RARE 10 HP 100 MX 100MX Mccollough Mac 101 Mini Bike Taco Speedway Rupp | eBay

The manual I got the photos from is calling it a 125MX but I would say its probably the same machine maybe just a different year. I never knew Bird made anything like this. While its not really something I would want to own per say, I would love to see one up close a personal and take spin maybe :smile:. Gotta be way better than the similar Tec 2 stroke bikes like what Holder and Fox were offering, double the power! definitely a not so common oddball

Just saw this on ebay the "big bird" only bird i want to own!!!

markus

My attachments got lost in a previous post showing these, thought i'd get them up since there was talk about Electric mini bikes from a new member, These did go into production, you see them from time to time (never have I seen one all hooked up and going though, just empty rollers)

Couple of ads I ran across today…Power-Dyne super sport pro model 1500 XL and Valiant. Minibike you don’t see that often or at least I don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk