Anything Goes! canuks sprocket trike

finished off my fender mount,i have changed my mind about using the 5 hp ohv tec its a 1999 and was original to the bike,i just didnt think it looked right,i thought with the boxy air cleaner and muffler removed it would look better i just didnt like it so im going to use a 5hp flathead tec

Attachments

I just thought a lot of members probably havent heard or see a Sprocket bike Canadian built in Moonstone Ontario looks a lot like a Ruttman all frame tubes where they meet the neck are open he made around 900 this one is 806.The later ones used a steel chain guard early ones a fiberglass copy of a Manco plastic guard,Most of the top fork plate have Sprocket cut out of it.will post some more pics tonight

used rust remover on hubs,wheels,fenders,painted hubs and wheels brushed silver rust paint on the under side of fender no picture,ordered my parts will have to run down to my shipping address some time next week in NY

Attachments

Looks like a fun bike. I like your rear fender mounts.... Well the mounts and the fenders. I've seen a few of the trike conversions that people have done and they never seem to have rear fenders. Rear fenders finish the bike nicely.

Nice work. Cool machine.
I just read an old thread with some posts by Lloyd Tremblay, the man who built em all in a one-man shop. Great story and a great machine.

Nice work. Cool machine.
I just read an old thread with some posts by Lloyd Tremblay, the man who built em all in a one-man shop. Great story and a great machine.
Thank you.At one of the Ontario fall fairs to prove how well built his bikes are Lloyd jumped a bus there was a video of it but I cant find it anywhere must be 20 plus years ago