OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

I finished today!!!! She runs and looks absolutely stunning. I hope to receive your votes. Took a lot of work and I loved every minute of it....enjoy! I will add vintage metallic Cat stickers later.. I just wanted to get it running for video submission. Thx

Attachments

I will look at all the entries tomorrow and try to set up the voting. (Having internet issues all day today). Any body who isn't done, I will move the thread to the project log section. Thank you for playing.

Matt O.

Vote......Vote.....Vote......Vote......Vote.
I don't understand how this voting system works. Each build has a yes and a no box? Some very nice builds only have received no votes? Some builds have received some yes, some no, therefore the yes percentage is say 70% with multiple votes, Then say one person gets only one vote and it's a yes. They have 100% yes votes. Who wins? It seams to me that if their is only one vote per class, you would vote for the build you like and that is it. Why give someone no votes?

Voting is ready. Just click on the build and you can vote at the top of the page.
ONE VOTE FOR EACH CLASS.
I see people are voting "No", which I see no need for. A "No" vote is a vote so if instructions are followed that should be the member's only vote in that class, thus wasting their one vote. Some may vote more than once, there's nothing in place to prevent it that I can see...

I don't understand how this voting system works. Each build has a yes and a no box? Some very nice builds only have received no votes? Some builds have received some yes, some no, therefore the yes percentage is say 70% with multiple votes, Then say one person gets only one vote and it's a yes. They have 100% yes votes. Who wins? It seams to me that if their is only one vote per class, you would vote for the build you like and that is it. Why give someone no votes?
I went through ever build today and I didn't see any builds that just had a "no" vote. Don't complicate things. Just vote for the bike you like. It was the only way I could set it up and it took long enough.

I don’t understand this voting either. What the hell does No mean for a vote ? This has got to be the dumbest way of voting I’ve ever seen. It just doesn’t make sense, if it does it needs to be explained to everyone. Seems I’am not the only one confused. I no in the international class I guess I voted twice , a yes for someone and a no for someone. So I’ve voted twice.