Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

joshua. c.

I'm in but I hope this year there will be more parts for sale, last year there were next to no parts compared to previous years that I have been there. there were maybe 3 or 4 vendor total and the last time I went several years ago the place was packed with parts. (note I did arrive on Friday but that is when I always have) many people show up Friday because its not easy getting any more time off than that. I did have allot of fun. and am looking forward to this year. I had an Interesting thought, without the parade this event needs a new draw so why not an off road ride threw the woods. get the local landowners permission and blaze a new miles long rail threw the woods for a 1 time ride on Saturday. there is a (what I have herd is) a privately owned railway in town that might make a good addition to the rout.

chrisr

"Not sure what you are looking at but they did get the year correct this time. "

Well, if you really look at the form you will see it still says "June 16-22 2020...".

1650212859482.png

"Not sure what you are looking at but they did get the year correct this time. "

Well, if you really look at the form you will see it still says "June 16-22 2020...".

View attachment 288832
Been there, done that, with posters. One can proof read it ten times, but when one knows what it is supposed to say, one over looks little errors. It's great to point out the errors, since new eyes will almost always see things better. What's better, is pointing the error(s) out with finesse and kindness. Ones choice of words, especially when being critical, have to be perfect, or they will be misunderstood. Just my 30 cents, (inflation, ya know).