What Is This?

Ok guy's. I went to look at the mini bike today and I got to drive it a little. It has a 5 hp briggs and tons of power. it's a little rougher looking in real life than in the pic. It has a hairline fracture on the point of the frame where it meets the engine mounting plate. I can weld that myself but I'm kinda teed off at the guy trying to sell it because he wont weld it before I buy it. He's trying to tell me that it's a seam in the frame. It does appear to have two seams in the frame under the seat but those clearly run 360 degrees all the way around the pipe. This crack only runs half way through and stops. Also, this thing got really squirlly at high speeds unlike my DB30. I also don't think it'll be as good off road as the DB30.
Anyway, the guy wants 275.00 for the bike. What do you guy's think I should do? There is another guy offering to sell a like new DB30 with the 2.5 hp for 200.00. Should I go for the more stylie 275.00 bike or the reliable DB30 for 200.00.

PLEASE HELP IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!

Ok guy's. I went to look at the mini bike today and I got to drive it a little. It has a 5 hp briggs and tons of power. it's a little rougher looking in real life than in the pic. It has a hairline fracture on the point of the frame where it meets the engine mounting plate. I can weld that myself but I'm kinda teed off at the guy trying to sell it because he wont weld it before I buy it. He's trying to tell me that it's a seam in the frame. It does appear to have two seams in the frame under the seat but those clearly run 360 degrees all the way around the pipe. This crack only runs half way through and stops. Also, this thing got really squirlly at high speeds unlike my DB30. I also don't think it'll be as good off road as the DB30.
Anyway, the guy wants 275.00 for the bike. What do you guy's think I should do? There is another guy offering to sell a like new DB30 with the 2.5 hp for 200.00. Should I go for the more stylie 275.00 bike or the reliable DB30 for 200.00.

PLEASE HELP IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!

Are you going to use it off road?If so, don't buy it. Think about what you want for the money your spending .A quick buy because it's your birthday doesn't make it a wise one. If you have doubts,wait. Something else always comes around.