My Outlawfabshop drag frame winter project

This is the front wheel I want to run..I'm gonna see about having the wheel bored for 1 3/8 bearings so I can run a standard 5/8 axle.... The Hoosier is gonna look pretty meaty on there.... If I ever go bigger on the engine I'll have enough tire :thumbsup:
This is Bruces bike formerly Shanes bike from AF Customs with the Mini Cup rear wheel and the 10" front wheel.

125ccCrazy

That wide tire will defiantly look better Randi great choice.:thumbsup:
Thanks Mark, it's more of a cosmetic thing right now...I won't ned all that for the WF but eventually I may build a big block but who am I kidding...I doubt I'll take my ole butt that fast...I have a tendency to flip, flop and roll and not bounce back up...:doah:

This is Bruces bike formerly Shanes bike from AF Customs with the Mini Cup rear wheel and the 10" front wheel.
That is one sweet looking bike.....The pocket bike front end looks good on there...

Thanks Mark, it's more of a cosmetic thing right now...I won't ned all that for the WF but eventually I may build a big block but who am I kidding...I doubt I'll take my ole butt that fast...I have a tendency to flip, flop and roll and not bounce back up...:doah:

That is one sweet looking bike.....The pocket bike front end looks good on there...
I like the tubs for the motor to mount better then the motor plate,lighter and dont flexs,Im printing this picture here to show my friend,was trying to explain about this set up like the jr dragster has but you guys made one for the mini bike now he can see what I was talking about.Bad ass frame:thumbsup:

Man, I would love to take a few lessons with my bender and this guy Shane. The compound bends on the frame are way beyond me. Are the frame side rails bent from one piece on this? Sorry to railroad this thread, Walt

[/QUOTE]

Man, I would love to take a few lessons with my bender and this guy Shane. The compound bends on the frame are way beyond me. Are the frame side rails bent from one piece on this? Sorry to railroad this thread, Walt

[/QUOTE]
You can pm bean rocket on OldMiniBikes he built it or bruce bruce. Heres another shot in action.

125ccCrazy

dropped the front wheel off at the machine shop yesterday to get the wheel bored for 1 3/8" o.d bearings so I can run a standard 5/8" axle....

She fits right in there...and looks tough! Nice choice. It looks like it'll gobble up real estate quickly. You're really tempting me....
What'd you come up with for a clutch?

125ccCrazy

She fits right in there...and looks tough! Nice choice. It looks like it'll gobble up real estate quickly. You're really tempting me....
What'd you come up with for a clutch?
yeah I'll have plenty of meat back there for anything I want to run on the bike...

I haven't quite decided on a clutch yet...thinking about a Reaper....it should handle the WF ok.....

I'm gonna try a Jammer Rock Crusher I have on Crazy Horse...