Exhaust pipe

capguncowboy

I bought this pipe for a project, but went a different direction with it.

Pipe is in excellent condition. no dents or bends.

I paid $65 for it. I'll take $50 + $10 for shipping from 37618

Paypal only, you pay the 3% or send it as a gift.

I just live in JC so you are like 10 minutes away. Before you sell I need to check dimensions on my sons bike and make sure it will fit. You will hear back from me by 5pm. Thanks!

@Capguncowboy,
I wanted to apologize for not getting back at the specified time. I am glad that you found a buyer. My wife managed to make plans for me that I didn't know about. At any rate, sorry for not responding when I said that I would.

capguncowboy

@Capguncowboy,
I wanted to apologize for not getting back at the specified time. I am glad that you found a buyer. My wife managed to make plans for me that I didn't know about. At any rate, sorry for not responding when I said that I would.
It's okay. Since you're just in jc, if you're ever looking for something, just shoot me a pm. I have lots of stuff :)

Thanks for following up

Will do. I am always on the look out for a cool exhaust for our bike. This would have been to short. I either need to find an HS40 exhaust to go with our extension or something cool like this that is a little longer. This would have dumped half way under the seat. We have a 1970 MTD 603B model trail flite. Also looking for a clutch cover. Thanks.