Recent content by 02bmw76

1. 0

Hi, Shifter94. I am new to this website and in need of some help. I have a two year old...

Hi, Shifter94. I am new to this website and in need of some help. I have a two year old Doodlebug with a bad centrifugal clutch. 2.8 lifan, with an 11th clutch and a 35inch chain. The clutch I removed. It didn't come apart intact. I assume this isn't normal of a working centrifugal clutch? I was...
  2. 0

Doodlebug 6.5 engine swap kit

Hi, I'm new to this website. I have posted two questions, but received no reply. Maybe you can help. I have a two year old doodlebug with a bad centrifugal clucth. I have removed the clutch, which came apart not intact. I have a stock Lifan 2.8 with an 11th clutch with a 35 inch chain. Multiple...
  3. 0

Hi, Dougthug23. I have a Doodlebug with a spent clutch. The clutch did not spin free with the...

Hi, Dougthug23. I have a Doodlebug with a spent clutch. The clutch did not spin free with the motor running at idle. Do you know where I can find an 11th 5/8 bore for a 35inch chain? The one I removed came of in pieces. Is that not normal? I see some on Ebay, but wondered if I might be able to...
  4. 0

Hi, everyone. I have a Doodlebug that is a year or two old. The clutch would not release so that...

Hi, everyone. I have a Doodlebug that is a year or two old. The clutch would not release so that the wheel was spinning all the time. I got the clutch off and now I need a new one. Can I buy a centrifugal clutch locally from motorcycle/snowmobile place or even an autoparts store? It is an 11th...