Recent content by 05zuk

1. 0

Project ghetto snowbird... Arco

You do better with what you consider junk than I do with my bought pieces haha
  2. 0

Torque converter too much torque

Mine just slipped on, the belt is directional - there is an engine marked on it. Maybe yours was on backwards?
  3. 0

I have a TAV2 and a HF 6.5 to add to my DB30-will your adapter plate work with the TAV2? I have...

I have a TAV2 and a HF 6.5 to add to my DB30-will your adapter plate work with the TAV2? I have already ground off the rib on the TAV2 that hits the oil cap. If so, I would like one and the throttle kit too-let me know how to pay. Thanks-Chris Rowe chris.rowe@colonialvabank.com
  4. 0

doodlebug engine problem

He will have to take the clutch off, just taking the chain off will allow the the clutch to spin freely, the noise will go away-it's the clutch pad held by the broken spring-like you said first Strigoi.
  5. 0

doodlebug engine problem

Is it new? I'll tell you what, if you send 5 bucks to cover shipping, I'll USPS my brand newbie clutch to you. I just got my DB and I am going to convert to a 6.5, so I have no use for the stock clutch. PM me :thumbsup: Strigoi, whats up with the Cherokee, looks like my kinda ride...
  6. 0

doodlebug engine problem

That's a bad clutch
  7. 0

Stick with #35 chain or go heavier?

Thanks for the responses, I just picked up the #35.
  8. 0

Stick with #35 chain or go heavier?

Hey I'm new here, been lurking around for a while. Pretty much like the title says-I have a DB30 with a HF 6.5 on the way and I am about to order a TAV2, I need to know which one to get. The original chain seems a little small. I am about 200lbs. I have searched, but must not be using the...