Recent content by 70chevrolet

1. 70chevrolet

71 rupp roadster (mostly complete)

buy my rupp so I can buy a 1985 iroc-z
  2. 70chevrolet

phone number correction. it is 857-526-6059 not 875 like previously posted.
  3. 70chevrolet

Dont be a cheap prick. buy a new one. http://blackwidowmotorsports.net/_15300t_seat_cover_1970_75_tall_lettering.html
  4. 70chevrolet

Started to restore this bike and lost interest. Bike is very straight new paint (spray bomb) new seat cover from BWMotorsports new fork bush from BWMotorsports Foam is the high density seat foam brakes all in excellent shape tires are older, but good. new T/C belt from BWMotorsports...
  5. 70chevrolet

hey all

hey all. been gone for a while. I was in jail... Just kidding. I havent posted here in a few months because I kind of lost interest in the hobby. Just wanted to throw out a post before I list my bikes in the for sale section. Im sure Ill be back at some point ... OldMiniBikes rules!! thanks
  6. 70chevrolet

Hello from new guy

Sounds bitchin. Please post pics. Monster energy kicks a$$! They just happen to sponsor my girlfriend Sarah Burke... She is babe-o-licious :smile:
  7. 70chevrolet

what is the gap

Thickness of business card should do it.
  8. 70chevrolet

salsbury/comet drive clutch interchange?

It doesnt have to be done on a lathe. it can be done with a grinder and it will work just fine. :wink:
  9. 70chevrolet

pretty sure that salsbury clutches were on early arctic cat stuff and maybe even on honda oddyssey karts?
  10. 70chevrolet

you can use a comet 20 series driver. just take 1/8 off of the sheave with a grinder. it doesnt have to be perfect. whereby making a 3/4 belt into a 5/8..
  11. 70chevrolet

ever been this drunk before?

aint it funny how the county will do that very thing to you. :wink:
  12. 70chevrolet

ever been this drunk before?

That sounds like a mushroom trip to me :blink: --- I was once at a Tesla show somwhere in the early 1990's and Tommy Skeoch's arm turned into a snake while he was playing the lead part of Freedom Slaves. (also true story) --- I want to party with you big guy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin...
  13. 70chevrolet

TRADE for kx60

That thing is mint...I would probably like it more with the fat front tire though. Whered you find that? Cause if it is in the greater Boston area, I want it too!
  14. 70chevrolet

TRADE for kx60

SOLD! Ended up trading for 85 250sx that needs a small amount of work. out with the green. in with the red.