2. 71dodge

WTB Old White Techumseh 2-1/2 hp

pm sent
  3. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

honda sold. thanks cheezy1.:thumbsup:
  4. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

yea i couldnt do 75.. the shipping on that thing is gonna kill.
  5. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

anybody????
  6. 71dodge

How the...

soak them in a solvent. or try with all your might and break em loose
  7. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

any offers?
  8. 71dodge

Heathkit Boonie $300

actually its 5 now. the bike ate up another when i got it running... thats why its parked. until i get the right set up
  9. 71dodge

the "creamsicle"

not much progress was thinking on welding a tube back on the front and call it a day on the footpegs. i was gonna buy folding ones but if i can get pipe cheaper im gonna weld up a pipe back on it. and i got a question i wanna make a kick stand but have it look somwhat good. how. what can i use...
  10. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

heres the honda
  11. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

12. 71dodge

briggs and honda motors

bump... need them gone.. make a offer i need them gone asap. taking up room and i need money.any reasonable offer will be considered im not hard to work with.. ill go get pics now
  13. 71dodge

the "creamsicle"

it was only a mock up i know you cant mix the 2... and the motor plate is straight... it might be crooked tho.. but why would that cause the top to line up and not the bottom? im going to wait until i get the right chain clutch etc and mock the whole thing up
  14. 71dodge

the "creamsicle"

starting to have second thoughts on this build... there is somthing wrong. the chain does not line up. what i mean is when the chain on the bike is straight on top. its not on the bottom. its hard to explain but i was mocking the motor up and i put the back tire and motor on and i used a 40#...
  15. 71dodge

whats this?

yep thats what it looks like to me.. is it old or new? i havent been here in awhile im not as good as i used 2 be haha