Recent content by 73whitelighting

1. 73whitelighting

Symco Mini Bike Drags

Hi Mini Bike Nuts! Preregistion is the best way to get your bike number that you want and your New Symco mini bike drag t-shirt designed by Simple Tom. So go to the Symcohotrods.com. Fill out your information and put in your T-shirt size and pay, Print the registration form and sent it...
  2. 73whitelighting

International Efenel Flat Tracker

Flat track bike. Built 301cc Predator, Efenel frame.
  3. 73whitelighting

Just got block and milled head back tonight.. build 301 tomorrow, On the road Thursday! Midwest608mini bikes. Thanks Chris Nelson.
  4. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

1969 Sears Drover is almost done.. Midwest608mini bikes. Thanks Chris Nelson.
  5. 73whitelighting

Yes NR RACING sells a aluminum flywheel, std rod and +20 rod, several cams. I make the headers and custom intakes for a 28 Mikuni carb.
  6. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

I have another Drover and a White/ Black stripe kit. Later project!!
  7. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

I painted it with vintage Acrylic Enamel paint that was mixed in 1979 Forest Green Chrysler color, the spring came off for a Bird brake parts for a friends bike he cut off! Lucking to find it because the last owner of my bike cut it my Drover!
  8. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

Yes I have stripes to put on the Drover.
  9. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

Little buffing on the fenders so I can install the Drover stripes on the Tecumseh decals. Almost done. Two builds at the same time is a lot of work and planning to have all the parts coming in. I had too put 3 other builds on hold to finish these by the end of March!!
  10. 73whitelighting

Frame is almost back together! Back to work on. The Predator 301cc Hemi build. Ported,polished and milled .050, All the billet goodies, 275 lift cam, custom intake with 28 Mikuni carb. This will be 20+ hp for this Boonie flat track racer.
  11. 73whitelighting

Lots of work done last week. Frame back from Powder Coats today. Polishing front forks tonight..
  12. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

Just some buffing and stripes.
  13. 73whitelighting

Symco Mini Bike Drags

New Midwest608mini bikes new T-Shirts. Designed by Simple Tom. Thanks Tom.