1. 9

kit bike question

biggest problem with the azusa is the drum brake, its not good
  2. 9

Your minibike speed records?

Gps =48.8 on my 6.5 clone with mikuni 22mm, 120 jet on my Azusa frame
  3. 9

sputtering top end

update Thanks again for all the help guys, I added the 120 jet today and WOW. this minibike is screamin. it seems i went from "how can i make this runs right", to, "I better get a helmet" in one day of tinkering.
  4. 9

sputtering top end

getting better I lowerd the needle clip two notches (all the way) and it made a nice difference, not perfect but much better, so i will wait for the new jets and mess with them soon.
  5. 9

sputtering top end

i'd say the plug is a dark brown?
  6. 9

sputtering top end

i did upgrade the springs, thanks 125cccrazy, i'll give that a try, i did have to adjust my float, could that be too low as well?
  7. 9

sputtering top end

I did some mods on a HF clone, 22 mikuni carb and new air, idles great, it is very quick but it dies down at full throttle, i tried adjusting the intake screw on the bottom of the carb float, but still not holding at full throttle? what should i try?
  8. 9

22mm minkni gas leaking

the screw is tight, i was thinking of turning it to the left
  9. 9

22mm minkni gas leaking

how about this, my new carb leaks gas out of the bottom float hole, is that supposed to happen or do i need to adjust the screw at the bottom?
  10. 9

comet 400 clutch

cool, thanks alot for that quick respone, i was stressin a bit.
  11. 9

comet 400 clutch

I'm building a azusa kit, using a clone from HF, the comet clutch and rear sporket are not even close to lining up, if I flip the clutch they line up nice, will this clutch work this way?
  12. 9

mini bike kit

knee deep Well, i'm buying a kit from gokartgalaxy, they seem to have the best price with shipping..If anyone finds it cheaper please don't tell me. I bought a 6.5 clone from HF with the 20% off coupon, and the rest of the mods are coming from affordable go karts, they are great. I plan on a...
  13. 9

mini bike kit

nice thanks for the response, def food for thought, i'm getting into this project slow and have been doing alot of research
  14. 9

mini bike kit

anyone ever build one of these mini bike kits that are all over the net, 5 in wheels, 6in wheels etc, are they "OK" or do they uh..suck
  15. 9

chrome cylinder shaped gas tank

anyone know where i could buy a chrome "looking" cylinder shaped gas tank? like seen on many bikes on this site