Recent content by A Rod

1. A Rod

The new Grandson

It was the day before thanksgiving and my oldest daughter just had a baby boy. I had alot to be thankful for that turkey day. I was thankful for my daughter having a natural birth and the baby being fine. I pulled out a turkey and a new grandson that day, baby "J" came home for turkey...
  2. A Rod

The New Hobbie

This is for JBCOBRA: I race 1/24 scale slot car. We race proslot motor or falcon motor with the flexi chassis, Lmp bobies, and nascar bodies. I have only been in slot car racing for about one year now. I'm not familiar with thunderbrushes or thunderjet. For Minibikedude: We race 1/32 and 1/24...
  3. A Rod

The New Hobbie

Just started trying to learn how to air brush. This is not so easy as it looks, two week now and I just stared to get the hang of it.:thumbsup: I plan on painting my slot car body with this new found hobbie. I use to pay for this before, now I can do it my self and save some money:wink:. I got a...
  4. A Rod

I have one looks like a trail bike. One is home made and one is a custom mini. I just finished a...

I have one looks like a trail bike. One is home made and one is a custom mini. I just finished a little electric motorcycle for my grandson. Which my wife said is just a little to fast for him. I fix the problem with a helmet, gloves, and pades. It only goes 2 mph.
  5. A Rod

The slot car races

I race the novice class right now. We race the ps/flexi motor/chassis and the gtp/wsc body. As for my controller I use my parma. one of the day I will have a 3rd eye. That controller is a nice up grade from the parma.:thumbsup:
  6. A Rod

My wife is giving birth to twins tommorow.

congratulations! On the twins it alway a blessing, and you been blessed twice my pray are with you and the misses.:thumbsup:
  7. A Rod

The slot car races

No I have not done any Ho racing, But I heard about it. I just started racing slot car in the last three months. I'm still learning about slot car racing. I have started painting my own body, also working on the chassis and motor.
  8. A Rod

The slot car races

I just broke in my new pro slot motor on my slot car. I pulled in a 4.39 sec time on a 145' foot track. I finished my race with 292 laps in 24 min.:thumbsup:
  9. A Rod

Hent: I just pick up a new minibike frame that I feel going to be a little hard to put back...

Hent: I just pick up a new minibike frame that I feel going to be a little hard to put back together. I must be missing some parts. This frame is a little smaller than I'm use to working on. The motor stick out the left side alot, the motor don't line up with the back tire sprocket I need to...
  10. A Rod

Hello there Wayne this is A Rod just like to say that I have a 1970 suburban I will be...

Hello there Wayne this is A Rod just like to say that I have a 1970 suburban I will be restoring. I also just come across a new minibike frame from a old friend that had it in his storage shed for five years.
  11. A Rod

Alfalfa I to love riding my minibike to. I been riding at the age of 10yr when I got my first...

Alfalfa I to love riding my minibike to. I been riding at the age of 10yr when I got my first bike that minibike is still with me to this day and I still injoy riding it something you never get tired of. I also have a few rc car's, truck's, baot, and helicopter. I race the car's on saturday and...
  12. A Rod

Hey there Renfastback. This is A Rod just what to say that I have a few rc car's that I race. I...

Hey there Renfastback. This is A Rod just what to say that I have a few rc car's that I race. I also have a boat,plane,truck's and helicopter. The news sport I'm into is slot car racing. Along with working on my minibikes.
  13. A Rod

Hello, Akult this is A Rod see that you have some electrical experience. I just put a lighting...

Hello, Akult this is A Rod see that you have some electrical experience. I just put a lighting system on my minnie bike so I can ride at night. Now I won't get ran over by some car that didn't see me. Plus the cop leave me alone about riding at night with no light.
  14. A Rod

Hello, Parliament this A Rod I just got a new frame from a freind. He had stored away for about...

Hello, Parliament this A Rod I just got a new frame from a freind. He had stored away for about five years and didn't do anything with it. I finally talked him into giving that bike to me. So now I have a new project to work on.
  15. A Rod

Jonnybiker this is A Rod I just put a three horse power motor in to my bike. I use to have a two...

Jonnybiker this is A Rod I just put a three horse power motor in to my bike. I use to have a two horse. There was way more power when climming hills. This was the best up grade I made on my bike. Next I'm looking to try puting a five in that bike.