Recent content by Acolytus

1. Acolytus

Rupp Kart with Harley-Davidson Snowmobile Engine

Yeah I think you guys are right. It does look more like a Rupp of some sort. I fixed the named lol. Thanks for the help!
  2. Acolytus

Rupp Kart with Harley-Davidson Snowmobile Engine

I ended up buying a very unique summer project for only $240 today...I pretty sure it is a 60s - 70s Rupp go kart frame if I am not mistaken. Well the owner before me mounted a 70's 440CC Harley-Davidson snowmobile engine on it and rode it around for a while and ended up storing it in his garage...
  3. Acolytus

Suzuki Trail Hopper CL find

So currently visiting Detroit at the moment and came across these on CL: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/6161525471.html I have heard of these before and I know nothing about them. Is this a great deal or are they junk?
  4. Acolytus

The best way to get tires off a rim?

Thanks everyone! The vice trick worked well for me, but now one of my inner tubes seems to have a small leak in it...time to get some "Fix A Flat".
  5. Acolytus

The best way to get tires off a rim?

I will be putting inner tubes in my DB30 tires since air likes to leak out of them. I got my inner tubes in the mail today and I can't seem to get these tires off the rim. I used a pry bar and tried to break the bead, but it won't work and I am worried I will bend my rims more or puncture the...
  6. Acolytus

Picked up this DB30 last night

Well, it has been about a year and a half since I last owned a mini bike. I got out of the mini bike scene because I was getting into the old Japanese enduros and found them to be more down my alley. I never thought I would ever own another mini bike again after I got into those...well I was...
  7. Acolytus

Heald Trail Bronc VT-5 project for sale

I have my Heald Trail Bronc for sale! It needs a restoration, but I have no time to work on it. Asking $250 firm, local pick-up only! I live right out of Chicago in the Southwest suburbs. PM me for pictures since the image uploader is broken for me.
  8. Acolytus

Picture upload errors???

Every time I try to upload a picture(s) on here, it gives me a red circle with a "!". What is happening? It just started happening too. Someone please help, thanks!
  9. Acolytus

Heald VT-5 Trail Bronc roller for sale

Mostly A-bodies.
  10. Acolytus

I live far from everyone
  11. Acolytus

Lowered to $300***
  12. Acolytus

Yeah PM me I can send them and Southwest of Chicago.
  13. Acolytus

Well this may be an exciting day for you fellow mini bike enthusiasts because I'm selling my Heald VT-5 Trail-Bronc! All original as far as I can see- original seat, both fenders, wheels, etc. Neat bike, but I'm selling it cause I have my Mopars to work on. Hate to see it go, but hopefully...
  14. Acolytus

Fox Spoiler value?

Cool thanks, just wanted to get an idea of what it was worth.
  15. Acolytus

Fox Spoiler value?

I have a 1970s Fox Spoiler that I'm thinking about selling or trading and was wonder how much it's worth. It's running and in good condition, with a minor problem with the chain slipping cause of a light sway in the rear axle. Bolt or nut needs to be tightened or replaced. All original too! Thanks!