Recent content by AldoA

1. AldoA

My First Mini Bike Project

Last time I toasted some rear bearings on a mountain I came back and had to get them glowing hot with a torch a big old hammer. I'm guessing it wasn't that bad for you? While you're there could I ask you for some measurements on the forks? The center piece.. OD top and bottom and height. Thanks!
  2. AldoA

New rides entry: 58 Chevy Apache

Haha yeah! I'm trying to get my friend to sell this now. He'll never touch it. I'm done. I got nothing from it.. Maybe someone out there is like for a 2 pair quick buy ;)
  3. AldoA

Front shocks the billion options.

I've spent weeks and weeks looking into this and have discovered sadly nothing currently is produced? mb165, mb200, motovox, Honda wild money Z50 or something like that .. There's obviously a million ways to go, but I want to find the easiest and cheapest. The stock head stem likely has to go...
  4. AldoA

CT200U Coleman 39mph!

You're correct. Follow the plans I posted and it should be easy. Easier yet if getting a 'bolt hole circle' to be the same it'll super easy! The bolt holes are all 2 inches apart and I found tons off sprockets like that. Then it's ID of sprocket that theoretically just has to be below 2.25" or...
  5. AldoA

CT200U Coleman 39mph!

Well I heard back from the individual at OldMiniBikes and he said "Mini bikes are slugs, buy pitbikes and save your backs from aching". Then mumbled on about free sprockets for everybody.. No wait.. That was me.. ;) He truthfully said and I hope it's okay to post.. "I sell every sprocket...
  6. AldoA

CT200U Coleman 39mph!

Can you /someone measure the center of a bolt to the adjacent bolt and then do them 180 apart. The center hole diameter and the bolt hole diameter. I believe I already have a spec sheet on it, but I had my friend's sister measure hers and everything was way off. OldMiniBikes.com is out of the...
  7. AldoA

CT200U Coleman 39mph!

Okay! Im almost there.. If any of you care at this point :p I stumbled onto an Azusa product pdf. They make tons of sprockets. Low and behold https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/ sells their sprockets. They said they would have to get back to me since they didn't know the pitch off the top of their...
  8. AldoA

CT200U Coleman 39mph!

Soooooo I can't find them again. I know for a fact I did because I almost bout a 60t and it was compatible. I've searched everywhere I thought I would've before... All I can bring is.... I can't say i'd be brave enough to try unless it was very meticulously done. I guess it would be that hard...
  9. AldoA

CT200U Coleman 39mph!

I wouldn't personally suggest getting a predator for a performance increase solely stock for stock or TC for TC. The predator has more growly exhaust but that's about it in my eyes. The fuel tank cap is in the most annoying spot ever. You could swap your stock onto the predator and boom. Aren't...
  10. AldoA

New rides entry: 47 Jeep Willys

I have no clue why this went into this thread! I had something completely irrelevant I wanted to ask. Oh well! Poll time.. Might as well be useful. Can anyone point me in the direction of a page that has words we can't use on here? I'm trying to post a thread and keep getting denied. Dang is...
  11. AldoA

New rides entry: 2014 Ssr 110>140>160 minus the engine Dx

AldoA 2014 Ssr 110>140>160 minus the engine Dx Traded it for a 2011 MacBook pro. At the time it was actually a clutch less 110 with no rear master cylinder. I was dumb and went for it, but it's opened up a huge can of learning worms. It has extended 17" alum rear swing arm, dampening...
  12. AldoA

New rides entry: 58 Chevy Apache

AldoA 58 Chevy Apache Have just about everything to fully restore, but he's never gonna do it.. This is my friends with the mini bike. I just happen to have a bunch a pictures. And have done all known work on it too.
  13. AldoA

New rides entry: 47 Jeep Willys

AldoA 47 Jeep Willys 36x10.50's front Dana 44 rear 60 4.10Crossover power steeringChevelle 283 sm465 np205