Recent content by apekillman

1. apekillman

FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

how about some pics of each step in the process including the machine. this is awesome to see. great job!!!
  2. apekillman

just picked this up. any thoughts?????

thanks markus!!! im gonna repaint it eventually
  3. apekillman

just picked this up. any thoughts?????

I've wanted a chopper for awhile now. i think this is a mango. not sure though. its been modified a bit here and there. front part of engine plate and the foot pegs are the obvious ones. anything else I'm not sure of? are the forks supposed to compress? these are rigid. thanks for any...
  4. apekillman

Any ideas? May be picking it up tomorrow

he wanted 150. its cheap enough. just didn't want to mess with it as I have a few projects in various stages going on now. it has a newer Honda water pump engine on it. it ran. didn't ride it though.
  5. apekillman

Any ideas on this one??????

Seller says it's a lil Indian. Looks weird to me, but I am certainly no lil Indian expert. Thanks all
  6. apekillman

Any ideas? May be picking it up tomorrow

minibikin' is correct. i stopped out yesterday. left without it. it was pretty rough. the bars had been bent forward. very crudely, in fact. each side was crimped. lots of hacking and crudely added on foot pegs. guy wouldn't budge on the price and wouldn't sell without motor (i didn't...
  7. apekillman

some fenders and such. not mine.

MINI BIKE FENDERS
  8. apekillman

saw this scat kitty locally. not mine

they just dropped the price to 1250
  9. apekillman

saw this scat kitty locally. not mine

Skat Kitty mini bike this is not mine. its very close to me. i can pick up for anyone interested.
  10. apekillman

Utility Bike from Scratch

hey jeep, would you be willing to take close up side shots of all those bikes? especially the custom, unique ones!!! maybe start a whole new thread. when you get some time.
  11. apekillman

great job!!!
  12. apekillman

find any stress cracks after the test rides?
  13. apekillman

They break 'em, they fix 'em!

I was the kid that "huffed" gas in high school.
  14. apekillman

Lil Indian roller

where in NY are you located?