Recent content by Atsownz

1. Atsownz

Bob, I was wondering if you have ever got around to getting the forks done? As i have had the...

Bob, I was wondering if you have ever got around to getting the forks done? As i have had the bike all powdercoated and put together minus the forks that im still waiting on.. Thanks.
  2. Atsownz

Need DB30/doodlebug rear rim bad!

Wtc... I did respond to the pm stating i would pass because of the rim being bent... However i have been having issues with my iphone, so i apologize..
  3. Atsownz

bump
  4. Atsownz

doodlebug 2.8 motor cash in !!!!!

Yeah we could work out something, let me see if I can fit them in a flat rate box some how.
  5. Atsownz

Bump! Still looking for a rear wheel! :confused:
  6. Atsownz

For all of them?!:out: it would probaly cost that much just to ship them.
  7. Atsownz

Looking for db30/doodlebug rear brake discs!

Looking for all good condition rear doodlebug brake disc/rotors..
  8. Atsownz

Crying....More like crying from laughter once I found out Grant is a planker!
  9. Atsownz

Yeah! Sorry it took me so long to check my pm's! Right after I posted this i ended up texting grant, and of course he is a hoarder..
  10. Atsownz

2.8 db30 pullstart

Check your other thread!
  11. Atsownz

I have 5 complete running almost new condition 2.8's, pulled from swapped db's..
  12. Atsownz

I bent a rear rim on one of my doodlebugs, looking for a rear rim if anyone has one for a decent price...
  13. Atsownz

Was wondering if you had any more carb kits?

Was wondering if you had any more carb kits?
  14. Atsownz

Where to get the grips for scrub brake lever?

Not quite sure, Its at the powder coaters, mmisterbungl might know lol, as he is doing the restoration in Texas! lol! What sizes do you have, as Ill pick up a couple in different sizes..