Recent content by awkwardkitten

1. awkwardkitten

Awesome guide to modding Briggs 5 hp flatheads

This thread is not intended for questions and silly quarrels. Any questions should be brought up as a separate thread. It would be nice if this thread could be frozen by an admin to prevent further replies. Interesting how this is my first post in months...
  2. awkwardkitten

WTB:Azusa frame

Im looking for a good unbent Azusa frame with at most only light rust. I might consider also buying fenders, drum/band brakes or back wheels.
  3. awkwardkitten

Where the hell IS everyone?

I love that one!!
  4. awkwardkitten

Convincing parents about motorcycles?

I see the scooter Idea, but I dont have that kind of money, and to be honest, I wouldnt even want to be seen on one of those things:scooter:... No offense to anyone who rides em, nut whenever I see one of those things on the road, I kinda laugh and throw up in my mouth at the same time :laugh...
  5. awkwardkitten

That's how they let me have a minibike. :shrug:
  6. awkwardkitten

For many parents, hearing that their sweet child wants to join the delinquents and ride a motorcycle brings up many fears and worries, which ultimately ends up in a big FAT :censure: N-O. So my question is, What did some of you young and young at heart do to convince your parental units to allow...
  7. awkwardkitten

red neck engineering

OK yes MORE PICTURES! This is exactly what I need and Ive been searching for an elbow of some kind. How did you mount that thing to the carb?
  8. awkwardkitten

Anyone want to ride in the bay area?

I have a mini bike that I think is an older nova, but that's it.
  9. awkwardkitten

Who plays music instrument and what?

I play the alto sax and bari sax.
  10. awkwardkitten

Anyone got a tiny tach for cheap?

Wow that looks great. Thanks for the link!
  11. awkwardkitten

Hooked Newbie!!

I might be interested in a clutch brake setup
  12. awkwardkitten

im in san ramon, in the east bay
  13. awkwardkitten

if you live in the bay area in northern California, then I'm looking for a riding partner or group. PM me if you live around here.
  14. awkwardkitten

Anyone got a tiny tach for cheap?

Yea I know thats why I was wondering if anyone here had one for less.
  15. awkwardkitten

i dont know what to do...

o and with the kill switch, you might want to get a new kill switch. They are only a few bucks on OldMiniBikes, so if the one you have is malfunctioning, then you probably need a new one. And if you do get a honda gx120, then you might as well upgrade to a 6.5 clone, they are on sale for cheap...