Recent content by BAM Dreadz

1. BAM Dreadz

Street Moto aka "Baby Smurf"

Got off my ass in the last 3 days and manged to put the engine together and mock everything up. Found out the monster moto needs a custom header as no off the shelf 3 stage under seat exit that i can find. Hotrod Mini's are the only ones making parts for the MM. Another issue was the stock...
  2. BAM Dreadz

Yup. A 5 axis CNC machine. It cost $1000 to have it done on a single head but it makes power. I dunno about it making power on a 212 but it doesn’t hurt. lol
  3. BAM Dreadz

Yea. It’s big over in Europe. It’s normally done on a CNC but I used a dremel and a ball shaped cutter. Check out “Vericomer” on YT for their test on different porting compared to this. I’ve been lazy with posting updates. I’ll post some today.
  4. BAM Dreadz

My Diablo Sportsman 3 disc from Gofasthp.com Getting my port on. I didnt go to crazy. What i did though was golfball dimple the intake port I just have to finish polishing up the exhaust port a bit and then its assembly time. Blue aka Nutso aka Cujo likes the new handle bars :) I wanna...
  5. BAM Dreadz

Picked this up for $120. It had 10 hrs tops on it. Always wanted to build a MM. Mainly because you dont see many people doing it. Solely focus'd on a build for the streets. Just enough power to get away from the NYC bike cops Of course there's a predator involved.... I got just about...
  6. BAM Dreadz

For the life of me i cant find it. :(
  7. BAM Dreadz

Stupid question but where's the edit thread button? thnx
  8. BAM Dreadz

Can anyone else verify that you cant see the pics. I think i did it right. I see them though. Thanks
  9. BAM Dreadz

Arghh... thanks. Gotta fix it.
  10. BAM Dreadz

Picked this up for $120. It had 10 hrs tops on it. Always wanted to build a MM. Mainly because you dont see many people doing it. Solely focus'd on a build for the streets. Just enough power to get away from the NYC bike cops. :scooter: Of course there's a predator involved.... I got just...
  11. BAM Dreadz

New here. New build....

Can anyone that knows the gofasthp.com guys to ask them to check their email. The be been sending emails for almost a week about and order with no reply. I even hit up the guy on FB with no reply. Thanks. Posting pics of my progress today. Just have to upload them. -Dreadz
  12. BAM Dreadz

New here. New build....

Hello folks. New to the forum. Not new to Mini bikes although ive been out of the game for almost 10 yrs. You know us car guys get when a new project comes along. Anyhow... I actually have 2 bikes. MM80 and a DB30. Im in the middle of building up the MM80 with a Hemi 212. The DB30 w/ a 212 is...