Recent content by bay.chris

1. B

Go kart info

Uh yeah not gonna do all that. Is there other companies like OldMiniBikes and bmikarts or just keep cruising eBay Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. B

Go kart info

There's only 1 mount if I understand what your saying the jack shaft is welded onto the engine mount Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Go kart info

Not sure I follow on the gussets. Cut what out and add hinges to what. Sorry not following you. After today gonna replace rear axle and front shaft when I find correct sized parts looks like eBay OldMiniBikes and bmikarts didn't quite see sizes I needed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Go kart info

Ugh if this thing was mine I swear I'd toss it all Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. B

Go kart info

Motor plate is not welded to frame. Should it be?? Got everything re-aligned. Tires off the ground chain stayed on also chain is slight snug about 1.4 to 3/8 play. Drove around yard another 10min no issue didn't want to push it far.test 3 took it down the dirt road back and forth another...
  6. B

Go kart info

Hm looking at pic of large gear it looks like top is tipped out towards tire Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. B

Go kart info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. B

Go kart info

Hm maybe small sprocket is bad. That would suck cause it appears to be welded on will add better pics Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. B

Go kart info

Couldn't get chain to pop off by hand. No problems just going down dirt road. Seems bumps throw it off small sprocket seems in good shape no wobbles however big sprocket wobbles in several spots but only slight. What gets is drives fine till taken off road. Wonder if just adding new chain and...
  10. B

Go kart info

So my youngest boy bought this cart awhile back. On the road no issues off road around corn fields and such cant seem to keep the chain on. Engine is as far forward as it'll go. They're is no chain tensioner. Possibilities are add washers to raise the motor?? Design some kinda tensioner. Make...
  11. B

Getting the beast started

Looks like finding a air filter housing is gonna be harder than I thought to replace that straight pipe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Getting the beast started

So I found this beast at a yard sale killer deal I hope for a 100. Runs good and idles good. But takes about 10 to 15 pulls to get started. Not sure if it needs fuel line this long and looped down like it is and does it need this fuel filter. Hoping to get a carb housing and filter today at...
  13. B

retainer clip on torque converter

Ah awesome thank you verymuch
  14. B

retainer clip on torque converter

So I've tried to google and such before asking. But i'm still a newb around engines but trying to learn. My boy ordered his 1st torque converter (cheap knock off 90.00 on e-bay) instructions say tav2-30. My question is on the shaft that goes thru the plate and bearings and sleave. ON the back...
  15. B

2 baja heat motor parts

1 light coil and flywheel left for sale Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk