Recent content by bayareaburrito

1. bayareaburrito

Member Steve Durham passed away...

RIP my brother Steve You will be sorely missed...
  2. bayareaburrito

I did it up this time

Hi Big Bro Steve I hope and pray that each day will bring you closer to getting well... and you have a speedy recovery.. If there is anything you need or I can help you with please do not hesitate to call me you have my cell... Love ya...:sailor:
  3. bayareaburrito

WTB west bend 580 gas tank and mount

Is this the type your looking for? These have become very difficult to locate...
  4. bayareaburrito

Powell Challenger Tire Question --2 or 4 ply Carlisle?

Its ALIVE!!! Its ALIVE!!! Looking good :thumbsup: Welcome to the Brotherhood Todd..
  5. bayareaburrito

Go Kart Cycle / Flexo Scrapbook

Nice ride SF... It use to belong to a great guy and a good friend that I miss dearly.... Glad to see it ended up in good hands...
  6. bayareaburrito

The "Off The Wall" Rupp Dart Cycle

:drool: Now all we need is for someone to do a nice waterslide dart cycle clutch cover decal..:bowdown:
  7. bayareaburrito

Powell challenger Decals????

Lets just say I have a friend who has an original.. Here's a 300dpi scan
  8. bayareaburrito

Neil Armstrong descends a ladder to become the first human to step onto the surface of the Moon during Apollo 11. Woodstock:punk:
  9. bayareaburrito

The Powell Scrapbook

Welcome to the Brotherhood:thumbsup:
  10. bayareaburrito

# Powell Project #

Sweet congratz on getting it all back together!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  11. bayareaburrito

A neighbor came into my yard and stole a bicycle, what would you do?

Solid Advise Set the example for your kids sake.... This is a lesson for us adults.
  12. bayareaburrito

A neighbor came into my yard and stole a bicycle, what would you do?

Interesting set of circumstances you have there Ace.. I know what I would do but what I might do may not necessarily be what I would recommended for another.. Without suggesting how you should deal with this situation I'd consider all of my options first, and the repercussions of each of these...
  13. bayareaburrito

Bonanza chopper frame

:001_rolleyes:You ever get your Bugs finished? Hit me up 415 756-4179 My phone died and I lost all of my phone numbers..
  14. bayareaburrito

# Powell Project #

:drool:
  15. bayareaburrito

Bonanza chopper frame

On my CR400 I measured 6" id