Recent content by bendeep12

1. B

What brand is that you think. I found out about all of them but the yellow and the green one. I...

What brand is that you think. I found out about all of them but the yellow and the green one. I know the the little one is a go kart cycle. And i have the motor but its not on it. One sears, one bonanza, one heathkit, and one taco. Thanks
  2. B

barn full bikes and parts

I will, thanks Didnt know
  3. B

thanks for the info mister. i dont know the prices for this shittt. anybody else need anything ill put a price on it. its going to take me a while to sort this out. but if anybody else has info for me let me know. Mister ill take your info and say thanks!
  4. B

barn i havent even got to the boxes of parts yet. its alot of stuff, but i will be back weds to sort though more of the boxes. if you need something send a pic of what it looks like, like i said theres alot i dont know about these bike or parts. ill do my best.
  5. B

barn pics still more
  6. B

barn more photos of bikes
  7. B

barn full more pics
  8. B

these are some of the bikes that i took pics of. there is a lot more i will post later. any info on any of these would be helpful. its all for sale.
  9. B

what is this motor?

Stuff I will get a good amount of pics the best I can. I know a little about mini bike but not enough to say what brands they are. I have a bonanza mx1410 that's about the only brand I'm sure about. I will post more pics monday
  10. B

what is this motor?

more to come a guy in mississippi by my camp past away and his wife ask me to clean out his garage, there are a lot of minibike parts and motors. i will take pics and post them on monday. i will sell the stuff so if any body needs any parts let me know. there is a ton of stuff. here is another pic.
  11. B

anybody know this?

what brand
  12. B

what is this motor?

anybody know anything about this
  13. B

mx1410

can someone give me info on finding a gas cap for the mx1410 tank. the one that was on it cracked up. thanks
  14. B

Help

What's the diff. In a hs50 and a h50 I see the price is less for the hs50. Will the hs50 work on a minibike?
  15. B

nice find

bought this 1979 z50 yesterday for 100.00 bucks its in good shape should be a easy restore. But still working on the bonanza mx1410 its coming along good