Recent content by BigBoyToys

1. B

Wtb cat mx duster chain guard

That was plating only. The guards are all different prices.
  2. B

I had 2 pieces done. John made both. Vacuum Ornametal in Romulus Michigan who did the plastic plating charged me $260 including shipping for both. Very pleased with the work.
  3. B

I have a plater in Romulus Michigan that chrome plates plastic. I have some photos on one of our pages showing a Rogue Mark IV plastic plated, you cannot tell the difference. Go to The Mountain George Mini Bike Collection on FB, answer all questions. Once in, scroll down until you see photos of...
  4. B

WANTED MICKEY THOMPSON MINI DRAGSTER !!!!!!!! OR BIKE MICKEY BIKE ???? PARTS????? PLEASE CALL JAY AT 714 308 6100 THANK YOU

We are considering parting with our Mickey Bike. We have owned it over 10 years. Was from Southern Cal when we bought it. Very hard mini to find. Was restored. Original frame with fork and springs. Wheels, tires and tubes are original as is the clutch guard and the htf straight thread header...
  5. B

If you are a member of Facebook, join these 2 sites, L.I. Mini Bike Madness and The Mountain George Mini Bike Collection groups, answer All questions. You will see a set of Cat rims with sprocket available and on the page there are brake drums available, drum not disc. Greg
  6. B

Best chance finding one is Ebay. Last short Cat guard sold on there for $750.00, long and medium are more. Needle in a haystack. Most collectors who have them rarely sell any, most prefer to trade for other hard to find parts they need. Good luck with your search.
  7. B

NOS Cat Clutch Guard

Try contacting John Brannan, he reproduces the Cat guards in plastic. You can then have it chrome plating by Vacuum Ornametal in Michigan. Those of us who have these clutch guards use them as a trade piece for items that are unattainable most times. You can find John on lost sites on FaceBook. Greg
  8. B

Wanted MTD Trail Flite or Columbia Gas Tank

It is still listed. In order to get into those groups i mentioned you need to answer all membership questions. Greg
  9. B

Any Long Island events?

April 14th Mountain George Memorial vintage mini bike show and swap meet. 110 Walt Whitman Road in Huntington Station. Show and Swap Meet Only. No Riding BUY SELL TRADE
  10. B

Wanted MTD Trail Flite or Columbia Gas Tank

I am listing one later today on the Mountain George group page on FaceBook. I am selling for $60.00 plus shipping from NY. I also run the L.I. Mini Bike Madness FB group as well.
  11. B

The Mountain George Mini Bike Collection

Good morning, Please check out the The Mountain George Mini Bike Collection FaceBook group for assorted parts. You Must answer All questions or my Admins will not accept you in the group. Thanks We lost our friend last April to a motorcycle accident. My brother and I acquired his entire 40 plus...
  12. B

WTB HPE CAT 6" Front Wheel

A front wheel with the Stars average $125 with no tire.
  13. B

World's Fastest Mini Bike?

The Florida Boys are the Baddest in the Game. FACT!
  14. B

Need 1966 Rupp Continental kickstand

Can you post a photo of what it looks like? Thx
  15. B

Cat clutch cover

Needle in a haystack. Most that have one will not part with them since they are so hard to find. Look up John Brannan, he makes the best repopped guards in the market